Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Mirror DOES Lie To Me....

MrsPuddlesFL said:
LOL Trophies! Funny. ;) I used to have bowling trophies...they got rusty so I threw them out.

I've had gray hair since I was 16. I'm 36 now and about 50% or more gray in the hair that borders my face....I've been dying it since I was 18. A couple of years ago I let it grow out so that about an inch of root was showing just so I could see how gray it had become...I was so shocked I laid my head on the scanner and took a pic, then promptly went to the drug store, bought some color and it's been covered again since then.

lol!

MrsPuddlesFL said:
LOL Trophies! Funny. ;) I used to have bowling trophies...they got rusty so I threw them out.

I've had gray hair since I was 16. I'm 36 now and about 50% or more gray in the hair that borders my face....I've been dying it since I was 18. A couple of years ago I let it grow out so that about an inch of root was showing just so I could see how gray it had become...I was so shocked I laid my head on the scanner and took a pic, then promptly went to the drug store, bought some color and it's been covered again since then.

You are so funny! :) The mental image I get is very funny looking... laying your head on the scanner and taking pictures. :)

Daisy_Girl said:

You are so funny! :) The mental image I get is very funny looking... laying your head on the scanner and taking pictures. :)

Yeah...it makes me laugh every time I think about it too. LOL I had sent that picture to my best friend and she got a kick out of the mental image of me doing it too. What can I say...sometimes ya feel like a nut! :rainbow:

Sidenote...I talked with my husband and today I'm gonna make the call to get my breast augmentation surgery done. I'm so damn nervous, scared and excited. I sat here and looked over his website for an hour and I'm just having such jitters...all I need to do is pick up the phone. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Believe me, I do appreciate it. I've wanted a lift since I was 17...damn genetics! So...after 18 yrs. of wanting, believe me, getting this done is more than appreciated. For financial reasons I have to hold off on the tummy tuck, but I know it'll be done eventually...hopefully within a year.

you go girl! good luck with the surgery and please let us know how you are doing...I've been "tittie" shopping the past few months but probabaly won't be able to do it for another year.

:lil k:

Thanks for the support. I'm still so damn nervous! This morning I asked my husband to bear with me for the next few weeks while I deal with my emotions.

Below are two links to pages I put together last night. One is about my boobs and shows why I need the surgery...keep in mind that even in the first set of "natural" pictures I have a tank top with a shelf bra....they get worse with no support at all. The last set of pictures there is the bra I wore last summer, currently stuffed with 4 pairs of winter socks which is the look I want to achieve with surgery. Although I'm only 5'3" I'm wide so they seem to fit me well. The second link is just a compilation of pictures of my weight as it's changed. The last picture, my current avatar shows me at 150 which is now lower...I was suffering from a 5 lb. pms water bloat but I still like the picture. :)

http://www.elitefitness.com/members/mrspuddlesfl/BreastsBeforeAugmentation.jpg

http://www.elitefitness.com/members/mrspuddlesfl/ProgressGroup.jpg

I've said it before, but thanks again to all of the wonderful ladies on this board...without them I wouldn't have been able to accomplish as much as I have. I love lifting and look forward to it being a part of my life for many years to come!

Top Bottom