Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The importance of fruits and vegetables in bodybuilding

eyedrop

I've noticed a lot of recommended bodybuilding diets are centered around meat and dairy products and not much attention is given to micro nutrients like fruits and veggies. Some people even say to avoid them like the plague because the fiber makes you feel full but it dosent have much calories.

While meat and eggs are great for macros, getting sufficient fruits and veggies is critical to for a healthy diet. Ever since I've included lots of fruits and vegetables, it seems like I have more energy in the gym and my body fat has dropped. I'm able to get lots of calories with smoothies, I have them between meals and for breakfast. My carbs are way up and I just feel better and more energized mentally and physically because my diet is more balanced and less focused on animal products. Give it a shot!!!!

EXACTLY right @eyedrop... I used to be less focused on veggies/fruits. Now they are a daily part of my diet. They keep me from getting sick and definitely keeps me energized. Good post...bodybuilders should be aware of this more. There's more to life than bodybuilding too...like living a long, healthy "fruitful" (haha) life.

Top Bottom