Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Great Potato Mystery, uncle charlie, and my houseguest update

Wootoom said:
thatll happen

can you at least tell me what spartacus is talking about in this thread at ALL?

anyone?

Beuller?

pintoca said:
the question is

is she a doubledipper or not?

also, is she homely?

i joked about the fact that she ate an entire jar of my peanut butter. she said, "well you have like 10 jars in there!"
by 10, i guess she meant .... 2. well, now 1, since she ate 1.
and I guess if i have a lot of something, it means i'd want nothing more than to give it to her.
she stayed at a friends house last night, so i peeked into my guest room. there's stuff EVERYWHERE.

future generations of EF'ers will study 4maldahungs posts also to no avail.

they will be the subject of master's theses.

religions will be organized around his utterences.

but no one will ever understand.

stilleto said:
i asked her when it would be safe for me to invite people to stay here. she said june 1 is her plan. but i think she has realized that's quickly approaching and she hasn't found one apartment she'll even look at. she's already said she wants to take her time, so her parents have said, "well take your time from our house, and leave stilleto's."

thank goodness.
i'm pissed about the honey. i know its a little thing, but its annoying. she must have realized its not the kind you just buy in the grocery store, yet she just kept using it.
i'm telling her my brother is coming to stay here in mid june. so unless she wants to share the room with a 16 year old boy, she better go.
this is kind of off the subject, but my grandfather used to raise bees and get their honey
he sold it strained or with the wax
it was such pretty honey

SoKlueles said:
this is kind of off the subject, but my grandfather used to raise bees and get their honey
he sold it strained or with the wax
it was such pretty honey

I use to do the same thing. Capture the queen bee and the rest will follow. Honey bees are kewl.

alien amp pharm said:
I use to do the same thing. Capture the queen bee and the rest will follow. Honey bees are kewl.

Honey bee's, and bee's in general, are all dying off.

G,You are a saint!You need to really have a long ass talk with this houseguest from hell. She is gonna haunt you til you put your foot down and tell her the rules of the house.

Or...Put her ass up for auction on E-Bay.

vixensghost said:
Honey bee's, and bee's in general, are all dying off.

G,You are a saint!You need to really have a long ass talk with this houseguest from hell. She is gonna haunt you til you put your foot down and tell her the rules of the house.

Or...Put her ass up for auction on E-Bay.

i have trouble being bitchy. i mean, outside of EF.
plus, she's Family.

Top Bottom