Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Great Potato Mystery, uncle charlie, and my houseguest update

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
1. how come if 5 of us were going to have a baked potato, i'd buy 5 baking potatos, but if 5 of us were going to have mashed potatos, and I peeled, boiled, and mashed 5 baking potatos, I have enough potatos to feed all of ireland AND perkele?

2. uncle charlie. you remind me of someone and i JUST can't put my finger on it.

4. houseguest, week 4. She's still here. hasn't seen one apartment yet, but has decided that she really wants a 2 bedroom apartment. in a very expensive neighborhood. She's also decided that she doesn't want to go through a real estate agent (the only way she's even looked at all so far, although her demands are so high and her income so low that they haven't found anything she'll even walk into), because she doesn't want to pay the finder's fee. She's also decided that she really doesn't want to work any more than the 30 hours a week she works now, nor does she want a managers position because its 'too much responsibility' (we're talking about a STORE here, not Intel).
In the meantime, i just discovered that she ate an entire jar of honey (its $5 a jar) that I bought from a local bee keeper. i have to make a special trip just to get it, and Houseguest obviously thought she could just eat as much as she wants of it, much like my butter, eggs, olive oil, bottled water, and fruit and not replace it.

give her a set time that she needs to be out or to start paying you rent
and buying her own freakin honey

1. If you want people not to waste food.........starve their asses.

2. a gay elephant man

3. go sell crazy someplace else.......we're all stocked up here

stock up on heavy duty hefty bags (for her stuff) and new doorlocks....the only way this selfish, spoiled, self centered relative is going to leave is if/when YOU throw her out.

rnch said:
stock up on heavy duty hefty bags (for her stuff) and new doorlocks....the only way this selfish, spoiled, self centered relative is going to leave is if/when YOU throw her out.

zactly!!

i asked her when it would be safe for me to invite people to stay here. she said june 1 is her plan. but i think she has realized that's quickly approaching and she hasn't found one apartment she'll even look at. she's already said she wants to take her time, so her parents have said, "well take your time from our house, and leave stilleto's."

thank goodness.
i'm pissed about the honey. i know its a little thing, but its annoying. she must have realized its not the kind you just buy in the grocery store, yet she just kept using it.
i'm telling her my brother is coming to stay here in mid june. so unless she wants to share the room with a 16 year old boy, she better go.

Top Bottom