Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the.gladiator1987's 12 week 5x5 log

I dont think you will have any problem hitting those numbers man. I would shoot for 495 pound squat. In a year and a half it should be no problem. And learn how to do cleans the right way. Maybe in place of dbol next cycle run some anadrol? Not a full 100 mg but but just 50 mg a day. A lot of my friends that juice took dbol and liked it but when they tried anadrol there numbers went through the moon. I have a friend your height and weight who ran a moderate cycle with 50 anadrol and his bench went up a hundred pounds in a month. I know you hear all the time you lose it after but I noticed the guys who ran a cycle or two with anadrol kept a large percentage of the strength they gained. Its like it took them to a whole other level. I asked my buddy what I should take if want to run an oral for my current cycle, he told me dbol is garbage and he wouldnt give it to his dog, anadrol all the way... He was squating 500 in high school and is the strongest and biggest fucker I know and knows his shit. Just food for thoght.:p

I was actually planning on doing test/deca/anadrol this upcoming cycle. I know a bunch of people swear by it. I like dbol but i do want to try anadrol. Anything over 35mg of dbol and i cant eat for shit, ill be so fucking hungry so i get a mcchicken and i take a bite and im done. fuck that!

Ill be doing anadrol. 50mg

Thats what I have heard about dbol too. That's why I wouldn't go over 50 mg ad either though. I know some guys who say 100 mg and over kills your appetite too. I want to try some orals also. What did you get from the dbol? I dont want to just jump into anadrol. I want to take some dbol next cycle. You get a lot bigger? And how was strength gains on it?

Thats what I have heard about dbol too. That's why I wouldn't go over 50 mg ad either though. I know some guys who say 100 mg and over kills your appetite too. I want to try some orals also. What did you get from the dbol? I dont want to just jump into anadrol. I want to take some dbol next cycle. You get a lot bigger? And how was strength gains on it?

I gained like 10-12 lbs the first couple of weeks, it was legit! strength was good, i honestly dont really remember i probably have it in my log somewhere but i know my 225 on bench went from 5 to about 10 reps real fast. The pumps on dbol were good too

i really think im gonna love anadrol! Couple weeks left on 5x5, then a week or 2 off, then my cycle! D1 football here i come

Are the lifts even getting hard for you yet??

LOL yea harder than when i started, but I still feel like i got an extra rep or 2 on every lift. Only thing that might stall soon are the rows and BB military. The rows i can get it yup, but not explosively, so to me i dont really like to count it. But its kinda hard to get 5 reps up explosively ya know? So im not sure what to do about those

I feel like i got an extra 2-3 weeks, then its some time off for me, then come back hard with some test/deca/drol :D

break the rows off the ground w/ your hips. The bar will slow down, just keep moving it. If it gets impossible, reset your rows only to get your bar speed up. For the press you can cheat with the push-press to keep progressing.

break the rows off the ground w/ your hips. The bar will slow down, just keep moving it. If it gets impossible, reset your rows only to get your bar speed up. For the press you can cheat with the push-press to keep progressing.

You mean shoot your hips first to get the bar moving? Ive also been doing BB military behind the neck, ill probably be switching to normal so i can start push pressing it, couldnt imagine a push press behind the neck:worried:

Week 9 Day 1

Squat - 155x5, 190x5, 230x5, 260x5, 305x5
Bench - 145x5, 185x5, 215x5, 255x5, 285x5
BB Row - 95x5, 125x5, 145x5, 170x5, 195x5
Hanging Leg raises - 25, 20, 20

Bolds are PR's. Squats could have gotten 1-2 more, Bench 1 more and bb row the bar is slowing down so im not too sure.

Also got 25 hanging leg raises! Like from a deadhang pullup position, pretty stoked about that.

LOL yea harder than when i started, but I still feel like i got an extra rep or 2 on every lift. Only thing that might stall soon are the rows and BB military. The rows i can get it yup, but not explosively, so to me i dont really like to count it. But its kinda hard to get 5 reps up explosively ya know? So im not sure what to do about those

I feel like i got an extra 2-3 weeks, then its some time off for me, then come back hard with some test/deca/drol :D

Nice! Bro you can hump those rows up a little bit if you aren't already. Get that last little bit. lol nice stack.

You mean shoot your hips first to get the bar moving? Ive also been doing BB military behind the neck, ill probably be switching to normal so i can start push pressing it, couldnt imagine a push press behind the neck:worried:

Week 9 Day 1

Squat - 155x5, 190x5, 230x5, 260x5, 305x5
Bench - 145x5, 185x5, 215x5, 255x5, 285x5
BB Row - 95x5, 125x5, 145x5, 170x5, 195x5
Hanging Leg raises - 25, 20, 20

Bolds are PR's. Squats could have gotten 1-2 more, Bench 1 more and bb row the bar is slowing down so im not too sure.

Also got 25 hanging leg raises! Like from a deadhang pullup position, pretty stoked about that.

YouTube - Mariusz Pudzianowski Shoulder Training

Top Bottom