Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The first time I kissed a straight man...

Papa Lion said:
sorry bro but if your goin around makin out with dudes... you ain't straight... you may not be out the closet... but that's not the same thing!! and if you've had a bj from a dude that pretty much confirms it!! that's not straight behavior either that's at the very least bi... hate to break the news... but you shouldn't be the last to know!! :rolleyes:
lol!!! called out

Papa Lion said:
sorry bro but if your goin around makin out with dudes... you ain't straight... you may not be out the closet... but that's not the same thing!! hate to break the news... but you shouldn't be the last to know!! :rainbow:

Of course I am straight.

I watch NASCAR. Since when is sharing a kiss with male friends a gay thing. Don't you ever hug yours? Have you ever watched MLB players and their teammates.

AAP said:
Of course I am gay.

I watch Americas Next Top Model. Since when is sharing a kiss with male friends a straight thing. Don't you ever hug yours? Have you ever watched MLB players and their teammates.
Fixed :rainbow:

SublimeZM said:
iv been soliciting EF women for cherity since i got here, its proving more difficult than i immagined

LMAO, maybe you need to try someplace in the real world, this place ain't know for it's charity.

Cheers,
Scotsman

georgie24 said:
im so confused here

It's another AAP queer bait thread............and yes, my linearely logical mind does tend to shortcircuit when reading some of his posts. Just accept things and enjoy the good laugh............just remember he's really a twink bottom talking butch at an internet forum, so take things with a grain of salt........

Top Bottom