Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The first time I kissed a straight man...

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I couldn't believe what terrible kissers ya'll are.

The technique was basically :

1 - make lip contact
2 - dart head forward on neck and cram tongue straight back down my throat
3 - swirl tongue around the inside my mouth
4 - flick tongue across roof of my mouth
5 - pull back and wait expectantly for complim... umm... lies about how good he kissed.

After I kissed the second straight man, I learned not to feel ashamed if I had to smack them in the forehead in order to break the seal and get some air. The worst thing is when you see them whipping out their lip balm and applying it. You know their lips are going to be air proof and water sealed. Not bad for your dick, but yucky on your face.

What the fuck are you kissing straight guys for?

And doesn't that make them non-straight?

Just curious.

Cheers,
Scotsman

heatherrae said:
They don't all kiss like that. You got a dud.

Not all of them, but I can tell you that bad kisser = bad cocksucker. Trust me on that one. When you get a good kisser you know he can suck a cock.

AAP said:
Not all of them, but I can tell you that bad kisser = bad cocksucker. Trust me on that one. When you get a good kisser you know he can suck a cock.

I'll take your word for it. I haven't found that correlation with chicks

AAP said:
hmmmm...bad kissers are sometimes good kitty lickers. some good kissers are bad kitty lickers. I don't think it correlates to kitty licking any, unfortunately. I could weed some fellas out in advance if it did.

Top Bottom