Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The first time I kissed a straight man...

rudeboyja said:
I'll take your word for it. I haven't found that correlation with chicks

Are you telling me that girls who suck cock good can't kiss decently? Bro, it probably your breath that makes her do the peck and run thing. Or maybe she is avoiding you. Or maybe just had more practice at cock sucking.

AAP said:
Bro, it probably your breath that makes her do the peck and run thing.

I hate to say it, but this is probably it. I won't kiss a guy unless I like his breath. I'm good at both, I've been told...lol.

AAP said:
Are you telling me that girls who suck cock good can't kiss decently? Bro, it probably your breath that makes her do the peck and run thing. Or maybe she is avoiding you. Or maybe just had more practice at cock sucking.

LOL---

Nah the girls that can really blow your mind are the ones that don't even like kissing.

Scotsman said:
Well as they say two out of three ain't bad. You should work on the last one though! :)

Cheers,
Scotsman
iv been soliciting EF women for cherity since i got here, its proving more difficult than i immagined

AAP said:
Cause I ain't gay fool. If so, I would kiss gay men.

sorry bro but if your goin around makin out with dudes... you ain't straight... you may not be out the closet... but that's not the same thing!! hate to break the news... but you shouldn't be the last to know!! :rainbow:

rudeboyja said:
LOL---

Nah the girls that can really blow your mind are the ones that don't even like kissing.

They don't like kissing you, you mean?

And WTF is this "girls" shit. Like you been there before. Mary please.

Top Bottom