Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 25 MOST ASKED (and misunderstood) Questions On EF. Don't Ask Again!

Re: PCT For A New Generation. READ THIS Before Asking Any PCT Questions!!!

Not saying you personally don't know what works for YOU, but where's the research saying this is what's more effective? Surely there's something.

celltechguy said:
Not saying you personally don't know what works for YOU, but where's the research saying this is what's more effective? Surely there's something.

Well... basically... its the experience this gentleman has gained from his own use as well as that which he has read about others. I could slap abstracts from medical studies all day long to support a lot of what he says if I tried. But its not nearly as solid as first-hand experience relating to BB & AAS.

You should listen to the man :) there is a reason people pay the big bucks to speak with him... & IMO nobody offers safer, more down to earth advice than him either.

str8nubin said:
Well... basically... its the experience this gentleman has gained from his own use as well as that which he has read about others. I could slap abstracts from medical studies all day long to support a lot of what he says if I tried. But its not nearly as solid as first-hand experience relating to BB & AAS.

You should listen to the man :) there is a reason people pay the big bucks to speak with him... & IMO nobody offers safer, more down to earth advice than him either.

+1

There isn't all that much research on steroid use as athletes and bodybuilders use it, and even less with regards to PCT.

The only thing that does relate is the recovery of the HPTA in men who have undergone treatment for prostate cancer (they often suppress their natural testosterone as the tumours are often tumour sensistive).

I would love to hear if there is anything else anyone has found.

a study was recently released by GTX i think who showed that supressing test levels 12-18 months and you have a 90-100% chance of full recovery but 3 years of surpressment and the chances are much lower.

celltechguy said:
so nothing personal but where's the credibility/research to back up this thread? I'm just trying to learn and not to offend. With a new "guru" born every day, with a product line and books to sell, its hard not to be skeptical.

My advice to you, be skeptical, but keep an open mind.

Read a lot, and use your own common sense and research to choose who you will believe/trust, or what information you think is valuable.

I was really skeptical about Nelson at first as well.

I read a lot of his advice, his two e-books, and I keep finding his articles in various BBing mags.

I think he is solid.

You will have to make up your own mind.

Tatyana said:
My advice to you, be skeptical, but keep an open mind.

Read a lot, and use your own common sense and research to choose who you will believe/trust, or what information you think is valuable.

I was really skeptical about Nelson at first as well.

I read a lot of his advice, his two e-books, and I keep finding his articles in various BBing mags.

I think he is solid.

You will have to make up your own mind.

This is the kind of feedback I'm looking for. I respect the people doing the work that helps the rest of us. I guess I'm also partially frustrated. I've been doing my homework, and thought I was set using clomid for my pct. Now I'm seeing this *may* or may not be the case.

No worries ;) keep reading these these forums they have all the info you need.

why is everything an ad for your products? I know without a doubt youll be trying to sell us something in every thread you post.

I don't want to disrespect your products, but im just sick of the constant sales pitch. if it works it will sell itself.

mr.nitro said:
why is everything an ad for your products? I know without a doubt youll be trying to sell us something in every thread you post.

They aren't. I'd say one in every 20 posts promotes my products -- no more than any other sponsor. And before I designed these products I recommended many of the ingredients because I found them to be effective. What's wrong with that? Plus I still recommend products (some in this very post) on which I don;t make a dime. So your comment is not only naive, it's erroneous.

I don't want to disrespect your products, but im just sick of the constant sales pitch.

Wrong again bro. First of all, I get paid for my time and expertise yet I spend quite a bit of time on this board for free. It can't all be for shits and giggles you know. If I can promote the line a little it gives me the opportunity to contribute a lot more. You can always skip over my posts, so why complain about it?

If it works it will sell itself.

Yes and no. They do sell themselves in the sense that there are no big ads, no full page advertisements, yet the word of mouth is extremely positive and that gets around. But people still need to know about it and be reminded about what's available and there are always new people who need to be introduced to it. If you don't get why that is necessary you probably haven't entered the work field yet, so many some day you'll understand.

Besides, my products isn't generic stuff. They're specialty items that are of interest to a certain branch of bodybuilders. They WANT to know what will help them. So instead of juts thrashing the message, maybe you should give them a try and then give your opinion. You might be surprised.

So it seems that Nolva is out for PCT then.....

Should it still be kept on hand for a gyno flare-up? (combo of adex and nolva....)

-John

Top Bottom