Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 25 MOST ASKED (and misunderstood) Questions On EF. Don't Ask Again!

Jon79 said:
some of the post was just sarcastic cocky answers....

alot of ppl use tren and the need questions answerered

they dont need to hear tren sucks when they r in mid cycle

It does depend on if they have done their research or not.

If something is not working for you, or giving you issues, then maybe you do need to change your game plan.

It is a tough one though.

Recently, I have been following the progress of a first time competitor, a woman, who has a fairly well respected and very public nutritionist.

She was on an ultra low carb diet, but it hadn't worked for her for at least three months, no change, or minimal change in body fat.

She is now not doing the first comp she planned as she is nowhere near ready.

I did suggest a few things to her, but also that you need to either go with your coach, see if he can change things, or find another.

People need to hear ALL the information and make responsible and educated choices for themselves.

Jon79 said:
btw i should not be redded for my opinion. i am going about it in a respectful way.

someone redded you for your post? Damn. I think whomever redded you is the one(s) that need(s) to lighten up.

Jon has a point. Some people will disagree (as has already been witnessed in this thread), and they WILL ask again. People searching and reading would be nice too, but there's a LOT to sift through here and if you're not plat, it's damn near impossible.

ceo said:
someone redded you for your post? Damn. I think whomever redded you is the one(s) that need(s) to lighten up.

Jon has a point. Some people will disagree (as has already been witnessed in this thread), and they WILL ask again. People searching and reading would be nice too, but there's a LOT to sift through here and if you're not plat, it's damn near impossible.

People should always ask , but should read simple posting rules for every forum. Also, going Platinum is a smart choice.

Re: PCT For A New Generation. READ THIS Before Asking Any PCT Questions!!!

All I can seem to get my hands on is Nolva! It killed my sex drive in my previous cycle and I'm trying to do whatever it takes to keep it.

Awesome post Nelson. It's posts like these that has made EF my goto site for info.

so nothing personal but where's the credibility/research to back up this thread? I'm just trying to learn and not to offend. With a new "guru" born every day, with a product line and books to sell, its hard not to be skeptical.

celltechguy said:
so nothing personal but where's the credibility/research to back up this thread? I'm just trying to learn and not to offend. With a new "guru" born every day, with a product line and books to sell, its hard not to be skeptical.

I wasn't born yesterday bro. Been at this over a quarter of a century.

Top Bottom