Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That's it

I used to do Spinning class. That is an ass-kicker.

Smurfy- Do you hire out? I need motivation for doing cardio.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Smurfy said:
sometime Ill show you all the steps for step aerobics like v-step, a-step, l-step, i-jumps, rock-the-horse, walk-the-plank and Ill show you some moves of myown as well

ok but we might have to move some furniture around....my bed takes up a lot of space...

This is something I have wondered about.
I love fitness classes and my gym offers them for free as part of the package I am already paying for. Thing is, as I am working out 4 days a week doing weights with cardio also on most weight days plus on one of my free days, I feel like my muscles need to be resting and going to classes might push me into over training or slow my recovery down. I am not talking about stretching classes or cardio classes but mainly sculpting classes, kickboxin, thai boxing etc...
I would love to go to the classes though as I definitely don't think weights is all there is to fitness.
Any input on this?

allon I would just skip one day of weight training and do the class instead. I am surprised at how sore I got.

Yes, I thought of that, but I feel really to progress with weight training I need to keep up a routine and go the moment my body is ready for it otherwise it takes much longer.
So there is the dillemma, how do I fit it all in?

Top Bottom