Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thank You Puddles...

Pamela

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Just wanted to say Thank You..

You have inspired me to quit having creamer in my coffee.

:bigkiss: since last Thursday...

Love ya Pamela

LOL one more person here to try the same thing lol....but I love my creamer but I have a high school reunion in a month

I've used all my creamer......but cuz of her I'm not buying any more.....yes, I promise.....

NO sugar this morning in my cof-fee, no cream tonight in my drawers!

(to the tune of that old '70's song)

I recently switched to half and half since the flavored non dairy creamers are all prepared with transfatty acids (partially hydrogenated oils) which encourage your body to produce more of it's bad cholesterol (LDL). It's be cool if I could completely drop creamer but my coffee is waaaaay too strong to drink black.

anya said:
NO sugar this morning in my cof-fee, no cream tonight in my drawers!

(to the tune of that old '70's song)

I recently switched to half and half since the flavored non dairy creamers are all prepared with transfatty acids (partially hydrogenated oils) which encourage your body to produce more of it's bad cholesterol (LDL). It's be cool if I could completely drop creamer but my coffee is waaaaay too strong to drink black.

Yesterday I ordered a double espresso on ice before hitting the gym. I did add 2 packs of splenda though. :D

I remember when I was on Atkins a few years ago, they said you could use heavy cream in coffee since it had no carbs. I just know I don't need the fat cal's now so I'm just gonna deal with it black and grow some hair on my chest. ;)

Top Bottom