Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thai boxer getting old wanting to repair nagging injuries

BigWill1983

Hi guys, first time and first post here!

I'm a martial artist, thai boxer to be specific, by trade. I've been doing it for almost 12 years and my body has seen better days. I have been reading up on the effects of GH or HGH on ligaments and all around body repair and had a few questions. Firstly, here's my stats.

Male
6'8"
220lbs 12%bf
30 years old
low back, neck, knee, shoulder and bicep injuries/pain
fairly active even while injured with a 5 days a week 1 hour a day Thai boxing session (i can't mix in my weight training yet until I get the strength and stability back in my knee and low back)

Based on my stats and background, would you guys suggest or think that a 3 - 6 month cycle would see these nagging aches, pains, tears (my right knee is a 60% acl tear and a small miniscus tear) etc..

What type of growth hormone should I be searching out?
How much should I be using daily?
what times should i be injecting?
will i see relief or repair of these nagging issues?
what are reasonable prices for high quality kits that will get me the desired results?

A slightly long and question heavy post, thank you all for taking your time to read and respond.

Thank you.

Sarmssearch osta at 25mgs a day for 12 weeks

TB-500 at ~4mgs per week for 6 weeks, then maintenance dose 6mgs once per month indefinitely

Ok so you both pretty much said the same thing, I'm going to look both of those up and do some research. I thought GH or HGH was an inject able from IU's? I'll have to research the difference between IU's and MG's

Tb-500 would be more effcetive in the short term, if you go the gh road then be prepared to drop a fat wedge of cash.
@ 6'8" sounds like gh is the last thing you need brother :)

like bigbassturd said 5mg a weeks for first 6 - 8 weeks and 5mg a month thereafter.

if we were robots then it would be easy to just tell you run A, B, and C.. and you would be healed. the problem is we are made of flesh and these types of injuries you are describing need to be rested..

whoever told you HGH at 30 years old would repair those types of injuries is either lying to you or very ignorant. you have an ACL tear for crying out loud! and you say you are still hammering away an hour a day 5X per week? come on man!

lots of people don't even have ACL's anymore because they tore them and didn't fix it. i would probably have the surgery to fix it.
HGH can help some of these, as can the 2 supplements listed above.

there are brands of HGH, but i wouldn't be too worried about the brand as much as making sure you have legit HGH.
you would need to do at least 6 months, but probably more of a longer term thing to fix those injuries.
i would say start out at 3 IU per day, in the AM. no food 1 hour pre and post shot. nagging injuries can really feel much better rather quickly, but you really can't know if it is fixing them or not without regular MRI's.

I am not sure that people can give you a reasonable price for GH (I am not sure if it is against the rules to give you a range, so if it is MODs please edit my post and dont ban me). but it really isn't a fortune as people make it out to be. i would probably guess you need about 5 kits to run 3 IU for six months, 5 on 2 off OR 6 on 1 off.....probably 1250 to 1500 MAX

Tb-500 would be more effcetive in the short term, if you go the gh road then be prepared to drop a fat wedge of cash.
@ 6'8" sounds like gh is the last thing you need brother :)

like bigbassturd said 5mg a weeks for first 6 - 8 weeks and 5mg a month thereafter.

I would check out the TB-500 as an earlier option.

what about running the tb-500 like everyone says and run a ghrp-6/cjc-1295 combo stack to get hgh like affects your looking for?

Top Bottom