Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test p, abomb, tren,

wwkayaker

Doing 500mgs of prop a week
50 mgs of abomb for the first week,
200mg of ten anathate a week.
the last 10 weeks I will bring in winny. Need some insight.

My diet is clean at 5000 calls a day. 350mg of protien a day. I am 6'4 and 220. this isnt my first cycle but it is the first in 2 years. Feeling a little lethargic from the abomb

Doing 500mgs of prop a week
50 mgs of abomb for the first week,
200mg of ten anathate a week.
the last 10 weeks I will bring in winny. Need some insight.

My diet is clean at 5000 calls a day. 350mg of protien a day. I am 6'4 and 220. this isnt my first cycle but it is the first in 2 years. Feeling a little lethargic from the abomb

1. that is one powerful cycle for a second cycle
2 that is one powerful cycle for your first in 2 years.
3. You have high BP
4 I am sure your cholesterol and lipid are in the shitter.

5 1 week of aboms? why would you do that?
6. With how high your bp and cholesterol is now. I would forget the winny at the end.

7. lipid stable,krill oil,and a good liver sup.
get some letro and dotinex now.

thank you :biggrin:

thanks for the insight. I just started today. So my bp is good bu I know now to watch it. I can get the stuff that stops gyno close by. I wanted the abomb just to kick start memy last cycle 2 years ago was

600mg of sustanon a week
75mg EOD of Tren Acetate

My age is 37

thanks for the insight. I just started today. So my bp is good bu I know now to watch it. I can get the stuff that stops gyno close by. I wanted the abomb just to kick start memy last cycle 2 years ago was

600mg of sustanon a week
75mg EOD of Tren Acetate

My age is 37

Well get all your ancillaries before cycle, because alot cannot get it when they need it1 you know the sayin "it's better to have it and not need it ,then to need it and not have it."

RADAR

Top Bottom