Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

telling acupuncturist/massage therapist about your juicing

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I had a question.

I am seeing 2 acpuncturists/massage therapists this week to help with my joint pains.. I would like to tell them that I am cycling and my deca use to make them aware that I am taking something to help with joint issues already so that might not be my problem.

is it wise to disclose this info? or should I keep my mouth shut?

I understand telling a doctor this info but not sure if the same ethic rules apply for massage therapist or acupuncturists.

I don't really see the point...they probably won't even know what you're talking about or understand what it is or how it works.

if if tell her I am taking deca atleast she will know that I am already taking something to lube my joints. I would like to get the most out of my appointment.. the more info i give her the better but I dont want to give out info that may get me in trouble

I wouldn't see the need in being that specific, Id just say you've been taking some joint support stuff. These people are not going not be educated enough to know anything about Deca, unless you have some juicing Acupuncturist...They would most likely understand more if you told them you were taking some product you found at Walgreens or Walmart.

No point in telling them.

Then again, I think there's no point in seeing an acupuncturist.

Then again, I think there's no point in seeing an acupuncturist.

its either acupuncture/massages or its extremely painful traumeel shots. those are my 2 options at this point and the only 2 things that have worked for me in the past with these joint/tendon issues.

regular doctors I have been to haven't done anything for me. and creams I have tried only help just a little bit, not enough to make any difference.

it stems from a football injury from high school which is pretty much chronic.

Top Bottom