Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell Me and Needto We SUCK

What were you using it for? How? And with what else? It's only part of the equation. Not everybody is a tribulus responder. For libido, you may want to go with UNLEASHED and BRIDGE.

This may seem lazy, but this thread of mine states my original questions, what others had told me to expect, as well as my cycle and current PCT. I DID forget to mention in the thread that I had about 2.5 weeks worth of both Post Cycle and Unleashed that I used right after my last shot and the HCGenerate and Clomid (enter Nelson rant here) overlapped them.

I guess with actual HcG I just appreciate that the balls regain size and so I feel confident that recovery is taking place. I haven't had bloodwork so it's all "guessing" how much recovery is taking place at this point. I feel fine and still have libido, have actually continued to put on weight and maintain most of my strength. I am also running peptides which could be responsible. Too many variables. However when people say "oh yeah the first thing HCGenerate does is rebound your atrophy" and it doesn't work for me, I feel the need to honestly review the product and say "my results were different."

This may seem lazy, but this thread of mine states my original questions, what others had told me to expect, as well as my cycle and current PCT. I DID forget to mention in the thread that I had about 2.5 weeks worth of both Post Cycle and Unleashed that I used right after my last shot and the HCGenerate and Clomid (enter Nelson rant here) overlapped them.

I guess with actual HcG I just appreciate that the balls regain size and so I feel confident that recovery is taking place. I haven't had bloodwork so it's all "guessing" how much recovery is taking place at this point. I feel fine and still have libido, have actually continued to put on weight and maintain most of my strength. I am also running peptides which could be responsible. Too many variables. However when people say "oh yeah the first thing HCGenerate does is rebound your atrophy" and it doesn't work for me, I feel the need to honestly review the product and say "my results were different."

everyones body is different. like Nelson said not everyone is a tribulus responder I will soon find out if I am, crossing fingers. also im sure they appreciate the honest review :D

I find HCG is best while ON cycle to prevent (or at least, stave off some) suppression. But if you have severe athrophy, you have to go with some HCG or HMG, which I have advised in all my PCT protocols. (Along with UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE AND BRIDGE). The reason you have strength and libido is due in large to the UNLEASHED, but it sounds like you need some real HCG. 1500 i/u's eod for a total of 4 shots. Continue with the supps. That oughta do it.

I can tell you why needto sucks.....first off because he gave me
Good advice when I needed it
And second because when I ordered the sample pack he didn't have the three I wanted so he sent me 5-6 of different ones that came in 2 days....yea right I can't find shit bad to say about him haha

tell me about taurine, i have 500mg capsuls. I am currently taking forged burner and adderlin trying to shed the fat. when/if i should take taurine?

i didnt notice a thing from hcgen..i mean, zippo. i respond well to most test booster-type thing but honestly, it didnt do a thing for me. i DID like unleashed. i dont know yet if i like need2slin..im still tweaking diet stuff right now..

i didnt notice a thing from hcgen..i mean, zippo. i respond well to most test booster-type thing but honestly, it didnt do a thing for me. i DID like unleashed. i dont know yet if i like need2slin..im still tweaking diet stuff right now..

UNLEASHED works on just about everyone. HCGen keeps LH high and that's something that may not be noticeable. And again, some people aren't Trib responders. Next time, you may want to try BRIDGE. It also has the LH boosters and some other ingredients that you're more likely to "feel."

Top Bottom