Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tat's easter bunny avatar !

Tatyana said:
LOL!

Thanks. I will have to ask my dancing buddy if I can post their pic as well.

We have used the cozzies twice, the first time we also had machine guns and sunglasses :evil:
Super Cute Tatyana! Your costume is cute, smile is warm and oh...those tris! Happy Easter to you and yours. :heart:

Thanks, I am blushing now.

Most of my other avvies are comp pics, and being dehydrated and low bodyfat, never a good combo for the face.

I also usually take dreadful photos, I think this was a bit different as I was out and happy as I was dancing :)

silverstar1025 said:
Yes, I love the new avi. It is so cute and sexy!

Yeah, she looks cute and sexy. Not like a slutty bunny like I've seen girls dressed up.

curvymommy told me she hopes tat stops posting here. Tat's smile is so nice she is stealing her thunder.

all the whey said:
Yeah, she looks cute and sexy. Not like a slutty bunny like I've seen girls dressed up.

curvymommy told me she hopes tat stops posting here. Tat's smile is so nice she is stealing her thunder.

LOL@ comment to curvy. As for the costume yes it is very cute and not slutty at all. :)

Thanks again,

I was at a club that if your wore normal clothing you would be completely out of place.

My cozzie was a combo of costume shop stuff (the ears), pound shop stuff (furry mitts), I made the furry leg warmers, and bra and knix by Freya http://www.freyalingerie.co.uk/

medium99392.jpg

Top Bottom