Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking the plunge.... ideas and suggestions!

hi everyone,

i'm new to EF but an advocate of learning everything i can, and becoming as knowledgeable as i can in whatever interests me.
bit of background.... been lifting for about 5 years. im 26 years old, 6'6, 283 lbs and sitting currently at about 20% body fat. With my height and broad shoulders, the fat doesn't sit too awkwardly and i actually don't look too flabby, but i'm looking to put some more muscle on and then cut like a maniac after a bit of PCT.
i'm mostly trying to achieve monster strength breakthroughs, and moderate size gains. at 6'6 i think if i put on another 10-15 pounds of muscle i would look amazing.

my diet is clean. consists of chicken, lean turkey breast meat, lots of salad, oats, whole grain rice, milk. i'd say my protein intake is about 200 grams a day, carbs i stay moderately low... usually between 100-150 grams, as i seem to be a bit carb-sensitive.

i do alot of dinosaur stuff; standing presses, sandbag work, etc. so i've naturally built a pretty strong base, and my main lifts are pretty substantial, just looking to go into grizzly bear strength zone now!

i apologize for the wealth of information, i just know it's alot easier for you guys if you know the stats!
what i am thinking is....

12 weeks:

d-bol 30mg ED
letrozole 0.5mg ED
dostinex 0.5 mg/week x2

any suggestions, criticisms, etc? please keep in mind i am looking to keep it oral, for at least the first few cycles anyways.

Top Bottom