Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 catabolic during PCT?

Vascular Freak

I was reading some info on t3 for PCT at low doses after Wulfgar brought it up in a recent post. I am interested in using this for PCT but would think that it would be catabolic with no aas in the sytem and low natty test levels.....

Can some experienced bro explain how to effectively use this PC and post up results from past experiences. :artist:

Can some experienced bro explain how to effectively use this PC and post up results from past experiences.

It's simple. You don't.
Using T3 without AS means you lose mass. It will eat mass ON AS though it's minimal. But there is no way you want to use it during PCT to burn off your gains.

Ulter said:
It's simple. You don't.
Using T3 without AS means you lose mass. It will eat mass ON AS though it's minimal. But there is no way you want to use it during PCT to burn off your gains.

But Clen (as long as it's cycled) is ok during PCT, because it's anti-catabolic?

Supposedly. But it's not enough to offset the T3 as some would have you believe.
Clen/Trex/ephedrine hcl are all good.

Ulter said:
It's simple. You don't.

That is what I was thinking but was confused since some experiences bros on here say that t3 is good post cycle for cortisol suppression etc?? :coffee:

There are a lot better ways to suppress cortisol than using T3. This is not something I even need to pull research on. Just use T3 for 3 weeks and tell me if your lifts don't go down. I don't care who tells you to use it without AS, you shouldn't.

I won't touch it then. T3 post cycle seemed irrational to me but I read it and wanted to throw it out there. thanks bro's

low dose T3 is effective post cycle. Ive used it successfully and I know many other bros who have too.
@ a dose of 25-50 mcg daily and adhereing to a protien intake of 2G per lb of LBM your muscle tissue will be fine.
Think about it this way. Muscle cannot gow unless nutrient are available @ the site when the message is sent. The rate @ which nutrients become available depends on diet, and metabolism. Even if an athlete injests enough protein, carbs and fat, it is possible, due to digestive capabiliteis and metabolic rate, that not enough nutrients will be available @ the cell for significant increases in growth. This is especially true when the body is attempting to become catabolic to maintain homeostasis after an AAS cycle.
Thyroid hormones control most of the metabolic rate and therefore the assimilation of macronutrients(which greatly influence protein synthesis). Thus PTOR(protein turn over rate) is influenced as well. To grow or even maintain newly acquired muscle mass one must EAT AND ABSORB massive amounts of nutrients so it would be at the cell and able to get in when the anabolci mesage arrived.
so now we know thyroid hormones are quite anabolic. however, the difference between anabolicand catabolic was adequate supplies of nutrients and training stimuli.
Thyroid hormone levels decide metabolic rate to a great extent and therefore dicated post workout recovery time. the higher the metabolic rate, the quicker recovery....the more calories are neccessary.
with this knowledge we know that to support several lbs of newly aqurired muscle mass we must there eat more macronutrients(mainly protein) than previously required to keep the new tissue.
utilizing T3 post workout will assist greatly in the absorbtion of this extra food and hence the additional muscle gained during PCT... :coffee:

Wulfgar said:
low dose T3 is effective post cycle. Ive used it successfully and I know many other bros who have too.
@ a dose of 25-50 mcg daily and adhereing to a protien intake of 2G per lb of LBM your muscle tissue will be fine.
Think about it this way. Muscle cannot gow unless nutrient are available @ the site when the message is sent. The rate @ which nutrients become available depends on diet, and metabolism. Even if an athlete injests enough protein, carbs and fat, it is possible, due to digestive capabiliteis and metabolic rate, that not enough nutrients will be available @ the cell for significant increases in growth. This is especially true when the body is attempting to become catabolic to maintain homeostasis after an AAS cycle.
Thyroid hormones control most of the metabolic rate and therefore the assimilation of macronutrients(which greatly influence protein synthesis). Thus PTOR(protein turn over rate) is influenced as well. To grow or even maintain newly acquired muscle mass one must EAT AND ABSORB massive amounts of nutrients so it would be at the cell and able to get in when the anabolci mesage arrived.
so now we know thyroid hormones are quite anabolic. however, the difference between anabolicand catabolic was adequate supplies of nutrients and training stimuli.
Thyroid hormone levels decide metabolic rate to a great extent and therefore dicated post workout recovery time. the higher the metabolic rate, the quicker recovery....the more calories are neccessary.
with this knowledge we know that to support several lbs of newly aqurired muscle mass we must there eat more macronutrients(mainly protein) than previously required to keep the new tissue.
utilizing T3 post workout will assist greatly in the absorbtion of this extra food and hence the additional muscle gained during PCT... :coffee:

Damn Wulf, you spit the thoughts right out of my head. I wouldn't mind trying it since I would rather lose a little muscle during PCT than still losing muscle and gaining a little fat. I would use it at 25mcg since I am only 185 lbs, and am currently eating 2-3 g or protein per ed anyhow.

When would you start the t3 in relation to HCG clomid nolva etc?

Top Bottom