Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t-3 experts i.e. bigandy69

i agree with wrongun. t3 at a low dose is very beneficial. i just got a few bottles of it to run with my big bulker next month.the only bad thing about it is that it eats tissue. it doesnt care if its muscle of fat it just eats it. you must take test while on t3 or you could lose alot of muscle.

Question for Wrongun

If 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output then I'll guess you can run T3 for a longer period than the recommended 4-5 weeks? For example through a whole cutting period of 10-12 weeks??

Lasergate said:
Question for Wrongun

If 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output then I'll guess you can run T3 for a longer period than the recommended 4-5 weeks? For example through a whole cutting period of 10-12 weeks??

in theory that makes sense but remember that you're dealing with a potentially very serious drug..

DONT TAKE CHANCES!

The thyroid works differently than the HPTA so terms like "shutting down" aren't really applicable. Any amount of T3 make the thyroid work less efficiently once you come off. (Which is why all the weight will return) If you use so much that the thyroid can no longer function on its own, there's a good chance you've caused irresperable damage. T3 is a big risk for a small payoff.

T3 increases nutrient uptake? Not really. It helps uultilize calories more effectiveley, obviously. The reason you go the bathroom alot is because the drug has the side effect of causing diarhea.

I'm not trying to scare anyone here. But that's the deal with T3. Don't kid yourselves otherwise. If you must use a thyroid med, I'd suggest synthyroid and in the wy that serge recommended. -- after bulking.

Top Bottom