Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synergy between Trenbolone and Testosterone?

ANDY has hit upon a concept that has bothered me for awhile. There is alot of conjecture about synergy between various steroids, such as the example of test and tren. The argument is that testosterone is a moderate binder of the AR, while tren is very strong binder. This is correct and quantifiable.

The problem I have is the lack of evidence in the real world. From reading posts and being in gyms for many years, I know that bodyweight gains can range from 8lbs for a crappy cycle to 35lbs for an excellent cycle, and this occurs no matter what the cycles look like. Are any of us seeing greater than average muscle gains with any of these "synergists"? Is anyone seeing 40, 50, 60+lbs per cycle, with these combos? Or can we get the same results of an average cycle with the use of only one steroid, such as plain testosterone, as compared to say two and three steroids per cycle?

this was not the first time I had used tren before at a gram a week. I had done this twice before for 4 week cycles, the first with anadrol and winstrol, and nolva when I got a little nip sensitivity (it went away when I took 40mg a day of nolva), and the second time I ran tren was with just dianabol and nolvadex.

I really wasn't using an insane amount of suspension on top of the tren last cycle.... about 500mg a week, and I was using .5mg armidex and 1 clomid ED too. I also was also using winstrol at 60mg a day. I had absolutely no visible water retention (was actually the hardest I've ever been) so I don't think the gyno could have been from elevated estrogen. I honestly think the main difference was that I did not run the nolvadex with it this time (I didn't even bother having any on hand since I was stocked up with tons of armidex and clomid).

the swelling and itchiness started week 3, and I initually attributed it to the suspension (since that was the only drug that was new) and upped armidex from .25mg to .5mg ED and added the clomid, while dropping the suspension to 350mg per week. At this point I also added in injectable no-ester masteron at 300mg a week, as I heard it helped as an anti-estr/anti progestin. 10 days later I noticed discharge from one of the nips, and completely stopped the suspension, cut the tren to around 700mg a week and upped the masteron to 600mg a week (still keeping winny at 60mg ED). After a week of this the nips still did not stop being sensitive, and I had hard lumps behind the nip, the size of a small marble. At that point I completely stopped the tren and upped the masteron dose again, taking 2 80mg shots of the stuff a day and staying on the armidex and clomid. This was the point when the nip sensitivity stopped. The lumps never got any bigger. After 2 weeks of the high dose masteron I switched to AM only anavar, tapering that so I was clean in 2 weeks. I was at about 6.5% bf when I stopped the tren, and as I gradually let this go back to my normal 11% I noticed that a disproportunate amount of fat was being added in the nip area (the lump size did not grow though). I've been applying topical yohimbe HCI there and started leaning out again and taking 40mg nolva a day for about the last 10 days (been completely clear of gear, even the anavar, for a month). This seems to be helping some.

sorry for the long post. Just hope someone can learn from my mistakes. I think the two main culprits were the fact that I did not use nolva with the tren, and also that I ran the tren longer than a month (I had originally planned to just run the cycle a month, but had attempted to extend it because of an upcoming PL meet I had wanted to enter).

Top Bottom