Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon frequency?

Awesome thanks dood! I'm pretty stoked to try it out. If I'm using 500mg a week. Would you shoot 1,2, or 3 times a week?

Awesome thanks dood! I'm pretty stoked to try it out. If I'm using 500mg a week. Would you shoot 1,2, or 3 times a week?

Your lean and mean ass is gonna make some sick fucking gains. I shoot it the same as I shoot all my test. Once every 5 days, so pretty much twice a week. I've tried about every way you can shoot and have never noticed enough difference to make me wanna do it any other way. It all comes down to convenience to me now (I used to like injecting 3 times plus a week). I noticed that as long as my diet/training were on point, it didn't matter whether i injected every day or once a week (excluding suspension,winny,prop, TNE, etc :)

Great info need2!!!!!!!

THIS IS TRUE-as far as HG Organon(witch has many different branch in different locations)has the rights to sustanon but there are other HG suppliers that produce great HG compounds but have to refrain from using the "sustanon" name for example ZAFA Testanon witch is some GREAT SHIT and extremley cheap.

omnadrin or omne's how ever the fuck its spelled is another great HG sust blend too. Andropin 275 from bd was one of the best I have ever used but I dont place any faith in BD products any more.

Top Bottom