Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you use sustanon?

Taceroi

So my friend hooked me up with sustanon
I just don’t know how I’m supposed to use this stuff in terms of injection frequency
reading some old posts it seems like you’re supposed to run it every other day
but then I read that you’re supposed to only take it once a week if it’s a cycle
can you clarify this?

I just don’t know how I’m supposed to use this stuff in terms of injection frequency
but then I read that you’re supposed to only take it once a week if it’s a cycle
can you clarify this?
I suggest you split sustanon dose 125/125 2 injections per week

sustanon was designed for TRT to be injected in large amounts IN-FREQUENTLY. as in every 2-3 weeks
it's literally on the pharmacy literature

having said that if you're using it in a typical steroid cycle for 12 weeks just injecting at once or twice a week is perfectly fine and easy to do

can you clarify this?
Start with our researched articles

can you clarify this?
same as you use any test bro

twice a week is the best option IMO.. that has always been my recommendation and it has always worked extremely well

never heard of someone injecting it every other day that is stupid
it's not propionate

Top Bottom