Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon frequency?

DJ_UFO

Banned
What you guys think is better for sustanon? once a week, twice a week, or every 3 days?

Everybody is different bro some say 3 times for the short esters some say twice is fine then you gonna get the needto post saying once a week will give you the best results. All i can say is test them all out and see

I see...I guess since it contains prop, every 3 days would be good for it while the other esters are building up...once a week would work for the long esters but not that efficiently for the prop.

I see...I guess since it contains prop, every 3 days would be good for it while the other esters are building up...once a week would work for the long esters but not that efficiently for the prop.

If i could find that dam post by needto i would throw it in here, but apaarently seeing the prop is only 30mg in the sust shooting it once a week wont actually affect as it has a half life of 4-5days and may even yield better results.

Found it http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/gear-pictures-anabolic-steroids/z-line-sust-250-a-722563.html

What you guys think is better for sustanon? once a week, twice a week, or every 3 days?

Ive done them ALL with success. I would suggest no less than 2x per wk though for real good results.
EOD if your a real expereinced athlete.

Good shit bro. Makes perfect sense

If i could find that dam post by needto i would throw it in here, but apaarently seeing the prop is only 30mg in the sust shooting it once a week wont actually affect as it has a half life of 4-5days and may even yield better results.

Found it http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/gear-pictures-anabolic-steroids/z-line-sust-250-a-722563.html

Yes it will effect your serm levels of tesosterone my friend. Now since creating that thread I have found a lot of people misunderstanding and thinking I was saying that that is the "only way" sust can be run or should be run. On the contrary I have advocated using it in many ways and have explained the reasoning for all of them.

Sustainon invention Idea was to give the user a constant, steady, " on the rise" and sustained serum testosterone level. As each ester is cleaved of/used and then inactive the next ester in line picks up were the last left off.

One would think that every other day injects would results in a "faster" rise in peak testosterone levels. That if one were to inject sust every other day at 250mg as opposed to 1 1000mg a week injection his testosterone levels would reach "peak" and "highest levels faster. Or that you would be able to reach more even rise and fall of levels.

Let us take a look at the serum level testosterone pattern then.

Sust 250 at a once a week 1000mg injections.
2e5tvnc.png

Sust 250 at a once every other day 250mg full dose injection.
fwqglj.jpg

Now rite off the bat what stands out?
well what stands out to me right of the pat is that on day one the 1000mg injection method has reached 153mg testosterone blood level. But ( and I am sorry I could not get the rest of my graph into the picture) the graph goes all the way to day 60 and I can go more. However within 60 day ( or just the 37 you can see here) Testosteron levels on the every other day injects cant even 37 days into the cycle have still not exceeded 131mg.

Now a few other things of notice. During the every other day injection method you will notice a constant "daily" up and down in levels. Up and down, Up and down, Up and down

During the once a week 1000mg injection you will notice a more steady Gradual Rise and decline . Keeping in mind that the human body would naturally produce anywhere from 4-7mg of testosterone a day you can see that even on the 7th day of the first week the once a week 1000mg injection has still left you with 7 times the bodies natural testosterone . Also that one day 36 Testosterone levels during the once a week injection are greater then "twice" that of the every other day injection cycle.

Now in my other thread I was simple explaining all of these facts and how the steady Gradual Rise and decline of the once a week 1000mg injection would give the user less side effects and over time yield Greater gains do to reaching peak levels much faster. By design sustanon is a once a week or even once a month injection steroid.

I have another graph that shows a single 1000mg dose of sust and the patter in blood level testosterone. Even at the end of 30 days after the 1000mg injection blood levels are still 4 times that of normal . Well of course they are because we are taking 4 times the recommended dosage lolol..

I was explaining that there is value and reasoning in using a compound exactly as it was intended to be used only in higher then medically recommended doses ( as we always do tee hee :D)

Now through all of this we can start to design different cycles using different and or the same drugs with different esters attached. Imagen if you will what the graph may look like if one where to take a once a week 1000mg injection of sust On the first day of every week and then add in a 50-100mg injection of test prop on the 3rd and 5th day of every week or even just a 100-200mg injection on the 5th day of every week?

Or take a 500mg sust injection the 1st of the week a 100mg prop inject on the 3rd and 5th of the week? One could easily see that this simple 700mg a week of combined test would give youa much much faster peak levels reached and way better stable levels of test throughout each week from day to day.

One poor Guy took the whole write up in my other thread on the topic the wrong way and was going to inject 250mg of sust a week and that was it. Well I see nothing wrong with that and in fact would be a good hrt I think he just did not grasp the whole concept.

Both that mini Article and this one is in no way meant to say " this is the way it needs to be done or should be done" but rather open ones eyes to other methods of injection and how they work/can greatly effect results and or side effects.

Of course new comers should stick to Simple conventional methods and thus sust should be avoided altogether anyway . Fist time users should stick to one or the other test-E or C or test prop. Much like you don't add in a bunch of different compounds you simple should not start right off with multiple esters ether.

Of course some wanabe forum guru is going to chime in with " well test is test is test and to that my reply is (NO its not) Esters:Much more than just half-life... and you should learn more about the subject.

Its funny how one simple forum post going against the grain can gain so much attention. This last month I have seen at least 30 people and counting commenting on my sustanon thread in the gear pics forum lol.. I like that though, you see how it has sparked discussion and the spread of different methods and information. This is what its all about my friends.

Orignial sustanon is compiled of 5 different esters-1 slow,2 med,and 2 fast,but now a days every company has theyre variation of it.But will at least contain 4 esters.

Top Bottom