Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon frequency?

GP Sust 270 by Geneza Pharmaceuticals is an injectable steroid which contains the hormone testosterone in five different esters equaling a total of 270 mg. Each ML of GP Sust 270 contains the following: 20 mg of Testosterone Acetate, 30 mg of Testosterone Propionate, 60 mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60mg of Testosterone Isocaproate, and 100mg Testosterone Decanoate.

um yummy

2wpmp21.jpg

Orignial sustanon is compiled of 5 different esters-1 slow,2 med,and 2 fast,but now a days every company has theyre variation of it.But will at least contain 4 esters.

ANd truthfully as I sade in my thread about Sust that VJ posted up. Only "Organon Corporation" has the legal and patented right to call it sust. Any other real pharm grade brand will never call there test blend sust. Only UG labs will call it this. That in ni way means its no good just means its UG. Which is another whole topic.

GP Sust 270 by Geneza Pharmaceuticals is an injectable steroid which contains the hormone testosterone in five different esters equaling a total of 270 mg. Each ML of GP Sust 270 contains the following: 20 mg of Testosterone Acetate, 30 mg of Testosterone Propionate, 60 mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60mg of Testosterone Isocaproate, and 100mg Testosterone Decanoate.

um yummy

You're the man thanks dude!!!

Thanks needto, i didn't know that.

ANd truthfully as I sade in my thread about Sust that VJ posted up. Only "Organon Corporation" has the legal and patented right to call it sust. Any other real pharm grade brand will never call there test blend sust. Only UG labs will call it this. That in ni way means its no good just means its UG. Which is another whole topic.

THIS IS TRUE-as far as HG Organon(witch has many different branch in different locations)has the rights to sustanon but there are other HG suppliers that produce great HG compounds but have to refrain from using the "sustanon" name for example ZAFA Testanon witch is some GREAT SHIT and extremley cheap.

Hey 15, So like are there sides that come with sust that don't come with other tests?

No sir. At least not for me. The only thing that differs for me from other esters is that i have a little more post injection pain. Its very minimal but consistent with sus for me.

Top Bottom