Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperRockit SL 5x5

Thanks brother Col! How is that foot doing?

Bro I'm limping at the mo' I gotta wait till Wednesday to go see the doctor as well! Can't get time off work! The real kicker is, there's a physio on site where I work! But when I started they'd just stopped the free medical for new employees!

That's what happens when you have to go work for someone else cos your business flopped, thanks recession!

Bro I'm limping at the mo' I gotta wait till Wednesday to go see the doctor as well! Can't get time off work! The real kicker is, there's a physio on site where I work! But when I started they'd just stopped the free medical for new employees!

That's what happens when you have to go work for someone else cos your business flopped, thanks recession!

That sucks bro, I had to shut my shop and start working for the man again a few years ago. It is so much better when you make your own rules. What really sucks now is the man is hurtin too sometimes I feel I just can't win. lol anyway needless to say I feel your pain.

That sucks bro, I had to shut my shop and start working for the man again a few years ago. It is so much better when you make your own rules. What really sucks now is the man is hurtin too sometimes I feel I just can't win. lol anyway needless to say I feel your pain.

Yeah I knew that about ya bro, I read your log! Lol! Thing went southward for me after July '08, around the same time for you? But,... I got a new plan! ;)

Yeah I knew that about ya bro, I read your log! Lol! Thing went southward for me after July '08, around the same time for you? But,... I got a new plan! ;)

Cool thanks for taking the time.

yea end of 07-08 I am still dealing with shit that has to do with that damn shop. It threw me for a loop though seemed like one day I was on top of the world and the next I had fell off.
Goes back to that pride thing damn its a muthaphuka! lol

The best of luck with your new plan! Mine plan is to keep it simple! less stress! :D

1/14

I hit up about an hour of Cardio in the morning and finished up with some core excercises and took it easy for the rest of the day. For the cardio I have been working on intervals 3 min steady walk 3mph, 2 min brisk walk 4mph, and 1min jog 5 mph, then repeat. My heart rate will range between 120 low side to 140-150 high side and back down. I can't believe I am actually jogging now a year ago I thought I never would again :biggrin:

It's sunday and I am heading to the gym for day 68. Hopefully I can get those presses up for a 5x5 today!

How'd you get on with the shoulder presses bro? Kill the full 5x5?

I'm on my way to the dentist now, with a bit o' luck I'll be back in the gym tomorrow.

1/15 Day 68

10min walk on the treadmill

squats:

BWx3x12
135x3x5
185x2x5
210x5x5 work

I am really glad that I dropped back down on these my back and knee is thanking me today.

S Press:

barx2x10
95x2x5
135x4x5 work

I don't know what's up with these man :mad: By the time I am done with the working sets on the squats I am feeling pretty taxed. I was thinking maybe I just need to take a little longer rest between squats and presses. I am really glad that I didn't let pride get the best of me and started with just the bar at the beginning!

So after the presses I took about a 5 min or so break B4 I started deads so I went at them with a vengence!

Deads:

135x2x5
185x2x5
205x2x3
285x1x5 work

I forgot to write down where I was at as far as weight on these B4 I left the house and I ended up jumping 40lbs on these. :evil: But I will tell you what it felt great to pull that weight up for 5 reps and I felt like I could do 10!

After the deads I took a nice little stroll on the treadmill for a little cool down! (I can't lie to you guys there was about five tight little booties on the elipticals in front of me and I just couldnt help but enjoy the view b4 I headed home) :biggrin:

Top Bottom