Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperRockit SL 5x5

1/8 day 61

squats:

BWx2x10
135x2x5
185x2x3
235x5x3 working sets I think I need to drop the weight back down on these. My form is suffering at this weight I am having a tough time keeping my weight on my heels and end up pushing off my toes and I am afraid I might cause an injury to my lower back. Plus I am not getting the full 5 reps on each set. I am gonna experiment with it today and let you know how it goes.

Bench:

BARx2x15
95x3x8
140x5x5 work

Rows:

95x2x8
140x5x5 work

Everything is right on track except Presses and Squats. Which I was pretty sure when I started they where gonna be the first to stall. But on a good note the weight I am doing now is the most I've done in a long time. Expecially squats I don't think I have ever done over 200lbs past parallel. So I am still pretty stoked!

Anyway I'm off to the gym!

KTS! :evil:

Nice to see you're killing it there Johnny! Dunno what to say about the squats, personally I'd be too proud to reduce weight and just keep hitting it till I got to 5x5, but if you feel your back could suffer its probably for the best...

Last edited:
LOL CS.
Injuries have a way of beating down the ego bro, believe me on that.
JR follow your instincts as they sound right on track. Better to drop weight (resset) then to get a needless injury.
Your looking just fine bro keep up the good work and do the reset, its the smart way to go.

Yeah I should know better. My pride's my undoing really. The amount of beatings and injuries I've taken on account of it. 75 mile march on shin splints being one such really stupid thing my pride wouldn't let me quit and effectively screwed my military career.

So yeah, don't follow my lead.... I have a "charge the machine gun" mentality.

;)

Johnny....just found your log! I'm in and behind ya 100%. I haven't read it all yet but enjoyed reading your first post and learning a bit more about you. :)

Kill it bro! I wanna see you kicking butt to keep my morale high while I'm off the heavy stuff!

Top Bottom