Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperRockit SL 5x5

Ha! My dentist gave me codeine! I'm going to sleep well tonight! Got a course of antibiotics then back for a root canal next week. :)

Hey my southern friend!! Sorry to hear your getting hell from your teeth nothing worse thAn toothache!
Codeine wow they nock your socks off lol ,
Good luck with the root canal! I once had to go through agony of one just to loose the tooth a month later! Ouch.

Hey Johny been looking through your number there incredible! Amazing gains too wow!
How long now have you been on 5x5 ?

Sorry just realise your coming up to 70 days I was thinking longer as your gains are amazing. Keep up the hard work buddy!

Hey my southern friend!! Sorry to hear your getting hell from your teeth nothing worse thAn toothache!
Codeine wow they nock your socks off lol ,
Good luck with the root canal! I once had to go through agony of one just to loose the tooth a month later! Ouch.

Oh the hideous irony! Lol! Root canal only to lose the tooth! What happened? Someone get in a lucky swing as you were bouncing them out the club?

The codeine's already making me a bit drowsy! Straight to bed after dinner for me tonight!

Dont spend good money on a root canal. Get a nice gold cap! Cheaper, looks killa and permanant!!

1/16 and 1/17

So I decided to monday off and I did absolutely nothing all day it was great!

Today I got up early and headed to the gym for an hour of fasted cardio. Half hr on the bike and another 1/2 on the treadmill at low incline. I will probly head to the park this afternoon and do some core work. Then tomorrow back hard at it!!!!!

Top Bottom