Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperRockit SL 5x5

johnnyrockit8665

Ok here goes, I've been a member and observer to these forums for a few months now. I have learned quite a bit from you guys and I feel its time to give back. So I'll start off my journal with some stats. The names Johnny Rock and I'm 36, 5'10, 188, 19%. My goals to be in the best shape of my life and just like everyone else gain some muscle and lose some fat. A little history: I have been training since I was 15, pretty serious between ages 25-30 when I ran a couple 10 week test cycles but without good guidance they where not very pleasurable experiences. I started my own business in 05 and didn't have no time for the gym since the business pretty much consumed all my time and energy. Also my health and fitness began to go downhill during this time. The stress, long work hours, and sleepless nights began to take their toll. I closed the shop in the beginning of 09. In that time I gained at least 50 to 60 pounds, lost a lot of muscle and strength, got kidney stones twice (second time had to have surgery which I don't wish on anyone lol), I was in the hospital 4 different times in 08 alone. I was pretty much working myself to death and decided it had to stop. So I swallowed my pride and went back to work for the man running a fab shop. I started eating better, lifting again, and getting back in the shape I was in before my 30s. Then in June of last year I decided to give Beastdrol a go. I did a 4 week cycle at 20mg a day. I also used proper support and pct I had a lot better experience then I did on the test. Things were starting to look good and then just over 8 months ago I wrecked my sport bike and broke my left femur in two. The Docs put a rod in it from my hip to my knee and a couple screws. I was in the hospital for a week. I had lost a lot of blood so I had to have 2 transfusions to bring my red blood cell count back up. I was released and spent 2 months in bed. After that I couldn't take the boredom and I could get out of bed on my own so I started working out my upper body on a bowflex. 3 months later I was given the OK from the doc to start working my lower body again. I went straight to the gym after that and renewed my membership! I have been back at the gym for almost 4 months now and everything but the leg is 100%. but Its on its way at about 90%. I was squatting 250x6 B4 I got hurt and last week i pushed up 200 twice and jumping up at least 10 to 20 lbs a week for the last few weeks. With that all said the boss don't need me back at work for another 4 months or so I am gonna make the most of this long deserved break and run another Beast cycle. Im just waiting for my last check up with the doc that worked on my leg to make sure the bone is fully healed and I push up that 250 at least once. Also have a appointment with my regular doctor and I will be getting a full physical and my bloodwork done again. Both appointments are this week so Ill post how that goes. I will not start cycle till all results come back which I am collecting the last of the supps I need anyway so wont be a problem to wait. I have put a lot of research and time into this next cycle and will be posting all info in this journal. I will be open to suggestions and comments from anyone. I am gonna post my ideas on a BEAST/KATANA cycle Im gonna run, later today...

Re: My journal and to start it off a stack of BEAST/KATANA

Any update here bro?

Sorry I havent kept this up but I didnt have the net for a few and I hate typing anything more than a couple lines on my phone. After my first post I decided to scratch the idea of a beast/katana cycle. Mainly because my leg not being a 100% and my BF% was still to high. But since then I have made great progress. My DR gave me a clean bill of health and my leg is fully healed :biggrin: Also I got my BF% checked at the gym by one of trainers and It is down to 14%:biggrin: Anyway I got the net now and will be keeping this journal updated on a regular basis.

Dang bro that is a story and a half!
You have come a long way to say the least.
So now you are down to 14% or so and man thats gr8.
Tell me about the workout you are currently doing.
For you to be where you are bf wise your diet is right on, and gr8!
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Also you might just wanna look in at Mr.P, Chesty and STrongWon.
Check out their logs, maybe pick up some good ideas.
Best regards bro!

:biggrin: thanks bro for taking the time to read it and for the kind words. Im going through my hand writin journals right now so I will post my current stats, workout, and supps I am currently taking soon. Also thanks for the heads up on those logs I will definately be checking them out.

Looking forward to seeing more from you bro.
Regards and keep on keepin on!

I have been going through my hand writtin journals so that I can post my current workout. So here is the breakdown of what I logged the last 7 days.

Day-1 Legs

20min warm up and stretch

Leg Press- 140x20(warm up the knees),230x12, 320x10, 370x8

Squats- 135x15, 185x12, 225x10, 245x6

Deads- 135x15, 185x12, 225x10, 275x8

Leg Curls- 75x12, 85x10, 95x10

Calve raises- 90x20, 140x20, 170x20

Legs are pretty much jello by this point so no cardio just a 15min cool down on the treadmill and 20min stretching

Day-2 Shoulders(focusing mostly on the side delts) and biceps

DB shoulder press- 40x15, 45x12, 50x12

BB behind the neck presses- 45x10, 55x10, 60x10 (I just started doing these again so Ive been working on form B4 I get the lbs. up Ive had shoulder injuries in the past)

Cable Lateral raises- I do these pretty light and do 8 second static holds at the top of every rep with the cables- 10x10, 15x10, 20x10 (I get a good pump from these thanks Nelson)

Barbell Curls- 65x10, 75x10, 80x8, 90x6

alternating DB curls on incline- 25x15, 30x12, 35x10, 40x8

concentration curls- 25xfail, 30xfail, 35xfail (rest one arm while other works final pumps)

Day-3 No weight training just cardio

60min Spin bike in AM and I usually ride mountain bike in the PM

Day-4 Back and traps

wide grip pulldowns- 80x15, 100x12, 120x10 warm up sets

wide grip pull ups- 3 sets to failure usually around 6

Bent over BB rows- 95x10, 115x10, 135x10

Rack pulls from just above the knees- 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 365x6

One arm dumbbell rows- 50x10, 60x10, 70x8

seated DB shrugs- 65x10, 75x10, 85x10

Day-5 Chest and Triceps

Flat DB press- 40x15, 55x12, 65x12, 75x10

Dips- bodyweight to failure 3 sets (getting around 8 each time)

Flat Bench- 135x8, 185x8, 205x8

Incline DB press- 45x10, 55x10, 60x8

Cable cross overs- 25x15, 30x15

V-bar pushdowns- 40x12, 50x12, 60x10

skulls- 40x10, 50x10, 50x10

DB overhead tri extension- 40x10, 45x10, 50x10

Overhead rope extensions-40x12, 45x12, 50x10

Day-6 Rest

Day-7 cardio and abs

That was pretty much my last full week. I move pretty quickly no more than 1 minute rest between sets. Keeps my heart rate up and the blood pumping!:evil: Luckily I live next to a huge park right next to the river with mountain bike trails running all through it. So I do a lot of ridin since I am still not working full time I have plenty of time. plus it keeps me from doing to much boring ass cardio in the gym:biggrin:

TBC...................:evil:

Back and traps today! Feeling pretty good just had some N2KTS and I am ready to kill it:evil: Gonna concentrate on pull ups today try to get those numbers up. Hope everyone has a good 4th!:biggrin:

Hey bro would you mind if I comment on your workout?

Top Bottom