Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperRockit SL 5x5

Dont spend good money on a root canal. Get a nice gold cap! Cheaper, looks killa and permanant!!

Lol! That's not a bad idea! Only problem my bad tooth is at the back, you wouldn't see it :(

LOL BS CS!! Open your mouth and show that sukka off man!
I got me 2 of em fellas!! One on each side on the bottom.

yeah I'vebeen thinking of getting one at the front capped anyway... :D

Hey Johnny I hope organising this contest hasn't kept you outa the gym bro!

Hey Johnny I hope organising this contest hasn't kept you outa the gym bro!

No bro I have still been hitting it pretty hard! But I pulled a muscle in my back this morning doing OHP's so I think I might take it easy till the contest starts. Plus the ol lady just pulled some shit so I gotta take care of that to. But I will be able to hit it strong for the comp!

No bro I have still been hitting it pretty hard! But I pulled a muscle in my back this morning doing OHP's so I think I might take it easy till the contest starts. Plus the ol lady just pulled some shit so I gotta take care of that to. But I will be able to hit it strong for the comp!

Say no more bro, gotta take care of home life. Harsh bro, muscle tears can be a bitch I hope it gets better soon.

Take it easy bro.

when should we start up the logs bro?

Top Bottom