Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperRockit SL 5x5

thank you! Life just kinda got flipped upside down its gonna take a minute to turn right side up again. Man I didn't see this coming I feel like a damn fool. Thanks again for your guys support it means a lot.

Does this mean you wanna start my douche bag diet I've been on?? I've had great results!! LOL

We can be fools together Johnny! I still love ya! :)

Hey bro its been awhile since Ive been in here. I hope all that misshap turns around for you FAST!
The back too bro. I know that kind of stuff just sucks. Just do like you are and take it easy. Let it heal up and then back to KTS!

Hey bro its been awhile since Ive been in here. I hope all that misshap turns around for you FAST!
The back too bro. I know that kind of stuff just sucks. Just do like you are and take it easy. Let it heal up and then back to KTS!

Thanks bro I am getting things worked out and the back is feeling strong like bull. I will be ready to give it hell for the contest!

Bro I've had plenty of pulled muscles, sometimes they can feel string soon after but re-tear if you go back at it too hard too soon. Build up slowly, a small tear can get bigger.

Headed back to the gym today and gonna get back to daily life. The crap with my now ex has calmed and it is time to get back to the daily grind! It is going to be weird walking down that path on my own after having her there with me the last 16+ years. But I am gonna stand strong and take on the world head first so don't get in my way.:evil:

With that said the back is feeling good but I will ease back into it and see how things go. The good thing is it's not my lower back this time so it is a lot easier to work around if it becomes a issue.

Thanks everyone for your kind words it is helping me out tremendously to get through this. So in the words of brother Zed LETS KILL THAT SHIT!!!!!!:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Top Bottom