Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

"Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines."
Leroy "Satchel" Paige
1906-1982, Baseball Player

8:30
tri-o-plex
coffee
1.5 liter water

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1619
Fat: 54 488 30%
Sat: 14 128 8%
Poly: 4 37 2%
Mono: 19 175 11%
Carbs: 131 508 32%
Fiber: 4 0 0%
Protein: 153 612 38%

Training
HS Behind the neck press 90 x 12, 140 x 6 to faliure, 110 x 8 x 2
Clean and press 55 x 8 x 4
Upright Row 45 x 12 x 3
Ez curl 55 x 8 x 4
Cable concintration curls 30 x 12/ 40 x 10/ 50 x 8 x 2
HIIT
2 min warm up
1 min high
1 min low x 10
3 minute cool down

Last edited:
I can tell I'm deranged for some reason I just read your log name as SuperQT starving the course log.... I had to double take. At least I get my glasses tomorrow Geezzz

treilin said:
I can tell I'm deranged for some reason I just read your log name as SuperQT starving the course log.... I had to double take. At least I get my glasses tomorrow Geezzz
LOL no worries I would be the last person to be starving myself :chomp:

superqt4u2nv said:
Not as yummy as the tri-o-plex oatmeal rasin protien cookies :p

Is it really that good, I saw them in GNC the other day and was wondering if it was any good.

Miss24k said:
Is it really that good, I saw them in GNC the other day and was wondering if it was any good.
OMG I tried them at the Arnold and loved them was bugging my friend with the store for nearly 2 months waiting for them to come out. Soooo good :p :p

superqt4u2nv said:
OMG I tried them at the Arnold and loved them was bugging my friend with the store for nearly 2 months waiting for them to come out. Soooo good :p :p

I'm going to have to try them then on my next cheat day. :elephant:

Miss24k said:
I'm going to have to try them then on my next cheat day. :elephant:
I need to limit my intake of them there is two in a pack and since sunday I have been having them daily.

superqt4u2nv said:
I need to limit my intake of them there is two in a pack and since sunday I have been having them daily.

Ok well enough with the cookies woman :velvett: don't make me come over there. lol

superqt4u2nv said:
Not as yummy as the tri-o-plex oatmeal rasin protien cookies :p

Now those def sound YUMMY glad I have missed them so far... I think I would be addicted hehe :evil:

Top Bottom