Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stilleto, here is my announcement

they call me Michael Polinko

can you post more details about this routine?

so monday and thursday are pressing days, where do back and legs fit in, id like to see the full routine if possible, it looks appetizing

SublimeZM said:

so monday and thursday are pressing days, where do back and legs fit in, id like to see the full routine if possible, it looks appetizing

well i modified it for the clockwork- it's a powerlifting routine.
yes, there are two bench days, and one each for deads and squats, although i didn't modify those days, or even discuss them with him.

SublimeZM said:

I squeeze in tri's on Monday and thursday, not real hard as I am nearly dead after this chest routine. I do back and bi's on wed and fri and legs on saturday... I am really focusing on my chest right now as I want to raise my bench 10-15 more lbs. I hit abs 3 x a week and shoulders whenever I feel like it, most of the time once a week usually saturday

Top Bottom