Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stilleto, here is my announcement

clock, if the first week was difficult, you might want to lower the goal a bit. or stick to the same numbers for 2 weeks before moving up.
you're doing good so far. :)

stilleto said:
clock, if the first week was difficult, you might want to lower the goal a bit. or stick to the same numbers for 2 weeks before moving up.
you're doing good so far. :)

haha I already lowered my goal.. It was 400 but I couldn't do 340 the first week so I lowered it to 390. My previous bench was 375 2rm.. I added some dbol so I should be okay, I may stay w/ same weights for another week so I don't risk a tear

the_clockwork said:
haha I already lowered my goal.. It was 400 but I couldn't do 340 the first week so I lowered it to 390. My previous bench was 375 2rm.. I added some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - so I should be okay, I may stay w/ same weights for another week so I don't risk a tear

you know you're entering in your THREE rep max goal though, right? not your 1rm.
i think you've still raised it a bit high. IIRC, your 3rm was 350? I'd raise it now to 375. if it works- a 25lb increase on your 1rm is a lot.

stilleto said:
you know you're entering in your THREE rep max goal though, right? not your 1rm.
i think you've still raised it a bit high. IIRC, your 3rm was 350? I'd raise it now to 375. if it works- a 25lb increase on your 1rm is a lot.

yea I realized that when I entered 400 .. I may have to lower my goal but I like to see results fast and the dbol has really helped that since I've been pounding my chest so hard.. since I worry about a tear I may lower it like a pussy :(

the_clockwork said:
yea I realized that when I entered 400 .. I may have to lower my goal but I like to see results fast and the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - has really helped that since I've been pounding my chest so hard.. since I worry about a tear I may lower it like a pussy :(

no, that's smart.
it takes a LONG time to recover from a tear, and you're already going too heavy.

the_clockwork said:
Since using your program, I have increased my 3rm on flat bench almost 15lbs in almost 3 weeks.. I can't keep up with the program :( but I can definately see improvement

You got chest implants?

Top Bottom