Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still not training legs

wnt2bBeast said:
NS-

i like the new avi lol

thanks, seemed like a good chance to show off mini-me

b fold the truth said:
Actually I believe that it was Samuel Wilson Fussel in his book "Muscle" but he may have been doing what he read from Arnold's book. The more I think about it...the more I think that you are correct.

B True

Do you mean Confessions of an Unlikely Bodybuilder? I read that. Its a good book till the last chapter where he says that everything he acomplished was for nothing and completly gave up. But I did like how he was so deadacated do you remember the pics of him ? before and afters were crazy! I should do what he did and where shorts all the time. The funny thing is when I have to wear shorts like for swimming I get a lot of comments on my legs but to me they are twigs......go figure :rolleyes:

Unless you are a competetive bodybuilder it really doesn't matter that much if you don't train legs, especially if you already have big legs.

buttbeater said:
Unless you are a competetive bodybuilder it really doesn't matter that much if you don't train legs, especially if you already have big legs.

riiiiiiiiiiiight

BIGDHO said:
Do you mean Confessions of an Unlikely Bodybuilder? I read that. Its a good book till the last chapter where he says that everything he acomplished was for nothing and completly gave up. But I did like how he was so deadacated do you remember the pics of him ? before and afters were crazy! I should do what he did and where shorts all the time. The funny thing is when I have to wear shorts like for swimming I get a lot of comments on my legs but to me they are twigs......go figure :rolleyes:

Yep...that is the book. Good read...but I'll never read that last chapter again. Well...maybe I should....lol. So many funny things in that book.
The names kill me...Bam Bam, etc...

1,2,3,4...every night I pray for war.
5,6,7,8...rape, kill, mutilate.

lololol

B True

Top Bottom