Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still not training legs

Debaser said:
FYI, pleats are for fat people. Get flat front pants, they look 10x better.

FYI not squatting is for lazy people! LOL. Im just messin with ya, couldn't resist that one.

Squat Poem (dont know who wrote this)

Way down the road, in a gym far away,
A young man was once heard to say,

“I’ve repped high, and I’ve repped low,
no matter what I do my legs won’t grow.”

He tried leg extensions, leg curls and leg presses too,
Trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he’d do.
From the corner of the gym where the big men train,
Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain

Where the big iron rides high and threatens lives,
Where the noise is made with big forty-fives,
A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees,
A very big man with legs like trees.

Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack,
Chalking his hands and monstrous back,
Said, “boy, stop lying and don’t say you’ve forgotten,
The trouble with you is you ain’t been SQUATTIN’.”

I hear you Debaser.... I was actually forced to stop training legs around 8-9 months ago from a herniated disc I got that still hurts me if I load even something ridiculous like 135 on my back...tried every leg exercise I could think of because I simply could not fathom not training legs!

They have actually grown a couple inches since I stopped training them...around 26-27" now calves 16-17" ..not huge by any means at 210lbs but then again I never wanted 30+" legs lol....

GhettoStudMuffin said:
I can't wear anything, but Dickie's. Jeans look retarded on me. On the other hand, I look great in shorts.

The thigh chafe can suck at times, but spandex biker type shorts solves that under your pants.

What do you mean by "thigh chafe"?

My thighs rub together. That's called thigh chafe. I'm not exactly lean right now, but I'm not chubby either. I'd guess that realistically my bodyfat is in the average for non-trained adult males(17-18%). Even when I was in the navy and 10% bodyfat, when standing at attention my thighs still slightly touched.

GhettoStudMuffin said:
My thighs rub together. That's called thigh chafe. I'm not exactly lean right now, but I'm not chubby either. I'd guess that realistically my bodyfat is in the average for non-trained adult males(17-18%). Even when I was in the navy and 10% bodyfat, when standing at attention my thighs still slightly touched.

yeah. i got the same shit. my thighs hella rub when im walking, and the inside of legs are all chafed. kind of freaks chicks out, because it looks like a rash!
oh well, the price you got to pay to work out.

I thought you meant that. Since I started doing squats and deads I have had a problem that I easily get skin irritation in my inner thigh from long walks, I thought it may be connected to the increasin thigh size, however I have not grown that much, only a bit, I wonder if when I grow more if it will get much worse...

Sorry for the embarresing question but do you also get any kind of irritation?

Ok, I guess Illuminati answered my question before I even posted it. Anyone else have these issues? It sucks seriously. I was in Europe all of August travelling and walking a lot and I was getting this rash the whole time, I had to take a day off walking every second day, it was driving me nuts!!!

Allon said:
Ok, I guess Illuminati answered my question before I even posted it. Anyone else have these issues? It sucks seriously. I was in Europe all of August travelling and walking a lot and I was getting this rash the whole time, I had to take a day off walking every second day, it was driving me nuts!!!

yeah, its from your thighs rubbing while you walk. not really much you can do about it, unless you do like ghettostudmuffin says, and get some spandex boxer shorts.

Illuminati said:
yeah, its from your thighs rubbing while you walk. not really much you can do about it, unless you do like ghettostudmuffin says, and get some spandex boxer shorts.

Damn, they hsould post warnings about this at the gym!!! :) HEHE, well I guess I will see how bad it is. I actually often wear breif boxers that are pretty tight but they didn't seem to help.. I tried going withoutm with regular underpants, regular boxers, but still nothing helped... will continue my experiments and report back. :)

Debaser said:
FYI, pleats are for fat people. Get flat front pants, they look 10x better.

Flat front pants are for people with tiny legs...

I can't wear pants unless they are either HUGE in the legs or pleated dress pants...AND I train for performance and not size.

B True

Top Bottom