Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still not training legs

that was in my highschool weight room
probably looked silly all 165# of me squatting......250! lol

Illuminati said:
Squat Poem (dont know who wrote this)

Way down the road, in a gym far away,
A young man was once heard to say,

“I’ve repped high, and I’ve repped low,
no matter what I do my legs won’t grow.”

He tried leg extensions, leg curls and leg presses too,
Trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he’d do.
From the corner of the gym where the big men train,
Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain

Where the big iron rides high and threatens lives,
Where the noise is made with big forty-fives,
A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees,
A very big man with legs like trees.

Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack,
Chalking his hands and monstrous back,
Said, “boy, stop lying and don’t say you’ve forgotten,
The trouble with you is you ain’t been SQUATTIN’.”

b fold the truth said:
Flat front pants are for people with tiny legs...

I can't wear pants unless they are either HUGE in the legs or pleated dress pants...AND I train for performance and not size.

B True

Do you wear pleated jeans? The obvious solution is flat front pants in a larger size, and get them tailored if necessary.

All flat-front means is "not pleated," so to say they're only for tiny legs makes no sense. You can get them in whatever size you want.

Debaser said:
Do you wear pleated jeans? The obvious solution is flat front pants in a larger size, and get them tailored if necessary.

All flat-front means is "not pleated," so to say they're only for tiny legs makes no sense. You can get them in whatever size you want.

Went to the store here the other day..and tried on a pair of 40's. Couldn't get them over mid thigh.

My dress pants are pleated. I can't wear "flat-front" dress pants...at all.

Saying that pleated ones are only for fat people...makes no sense either.

The legs can be trained, be good sized, and have good performance all at the same time. I'm living proof of that. I think that I just might die if I could never train legs.

B True

I wish I could be happy with my leg size...........I have 28.5 inch quads and 18 inch calves very lean, and Im not wearing shorts till I reach 30+ quads and 19 inch calves. I think its all in my head but Im tall so I have long legs and it plays hell in my mind

BIGDHO said:
I wish I could be happy with my leg size...........I have 28.5 inch quads and 18 inch calves very lean, and Im not wearing shorts till I reach 30+ quads and 19 inch calves. I think its all in my head but Im tall so I have long legs and it plays hell in my mind

Read a book about a guy who was so ashamed that his legs weren't huge...especially his calves...that he refused to wear anything except for shorts till his calves were no longer an embarassment to him.

B True

b fold the truth said:
Read a book about a guy who was so ashamed that his legs weren't huge...especially his calves...that he refused to wear anything except for shorts till his calves were no longer an embarassment to him.

B True

Hmm...who was that guy again? Arnold... Schweizeigler or something? ;)

I cant imagine not training legs, thats my signature bodypart...I could do without the feeling sick every time though. My legs are pretty huge for my frame, and I can still wear jeans, but they are about 4 sizes too bog for my waist

guldukat said:
Hmm...who was that guy again? Arnold... Schweizeigler or something? ;)

Actually I believe that it was Samuel Wilson Fussel in his book "Muscle" but he may have been doing what he read from Arnold's book. The more I think about it...the more I think that you are correct.

B True

well i just read arnolds book again, he didnt wear shorts but cut his regular pants off at the calves. just a FYI

Top Bottom