Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steriod fever- Inmune System Supression

Selene said:
it is more common then many realize as someone else stated perhaps a good thing to do is to ask poll to see what products produce more illness and affect the immune system more often then others

I would be interested in results

Vet products seem to be the biggest culprit.

I have no experience with what you're talking about, but have a lot of experience with how to boost the immune system.
I use oil of oregano to boost my immune system. Two drops a day under the tongue before u eat. And take zinc daily
It really works.

long acting test esters ALWAYS do that to me. I pretty much count on getting sick within a week of my first shot. Two years ago I did a cycle of sus and by week 5 I'd had enough...........constantly "under the weather", no motivation to go the gym...........just wanted to stay home and jerk off. So what's the point?

Loths said:
I wanted to share this since it alway happens to me.. everytime I started a cycle I get sick... really sick.

On my first cycle I got such a cold, that it bordered with pneumonia. On Several other cycles I got high fevers, and the like. They all started about 3-4 days after the shoot.

After almost 5 year off, I decided to start a new one, and once again I got really sick. I was on bed for a whole day.

My gear is original. I live ina country where I can literally go to the pharmacy and purchase it.

Does any body experience anything like this?

Not me. I dont think I have even gotten sick once while on cycle. As soon as I come off though I get sick with the flu!

Im sick as a motherfucker right now and have been for 4 days. No work, no gym I have not even fucked my bitch for 5 days now. Interesting thread... Im on eq and test.. 600/750mq ew respectively.

Been on HRT for 5 years and no test flu. No such thing with pharma grade. Just with dirty gear. Anyone use Upjohn and get test flu?

Bumpty bumpty bump.

I have not even had a cold in the 4 years I've been on Test. HRT.
KNOCK ON WOOD.

I take lots of vitaminn and oils and supps - like crazy.

Nelson Montana said:
Not great advice. Antibiotics do not fight a cold or flu. They also lower immunity.

First questions first -- what were you taking and how much?

I did not know that... one of the firts thing I did once I really sick was to take some antibiotic.. may be that made thing worst.

My veri first cyle I wanted to do the inverted Pyramid scheme, so I started with 600 of VET (DIMETABOL) deca... almost put me on the hospital.

This lates cycle, I started with 400 of T. Enathate. I loaded on sunday, workout on monday and it was O.K. Worked out wednesday, and I was feeling more power. As son as I ende the workout I had a bid of sex, and then I was BURNING UP... no fever wise, but just felt thermogenic. Woke up the next day and felt weird (did not sleep well). Went to work, and litle by litle felt worst. Got home and had a full blow fever (104 F), with heavy headache, and stomach discomfort. From THursday all the way to Saturday night I was not righ.. feelin a bit better every day, but not rigth.

SUnday was comming up and I was on a predicament.. should I stop.. I decided to take 125 T.E and 100 Deca (dimetabol). Woke up monday a bit ill... during the day felt just ill... then at nigh felt like I was getting a flu...Took care of myself and woke up today well enough to have a heavy work out (THANK GOD).

I Read somewhere that steriod reduce someting on the plasma that has to do something with the antibody your body created to fight diseases. Summing all I think that I have to start a cycle with low dose and gradually increase it. Next Week is 75 TE, 100 Deca, and 50 Equipoise (ganabol).

I fell better knowing that I am not the only one that has this problem. I was getting a bit concerned.

If I dont get sick allthe way to sunday, I will continue (expecting to get sick the next day of the shoot). I can handle one or two day of feeling under the weather.

Thanks for your replies!

Top Bottom