Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steriod fever- Inmune System Supression

702daswoll1 said:
Im sick as a motherfucker right now and have been for 4 days. No work, no gym I have not even fucked my bitch for 5 days now. Interesting thread... Im on Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and test.. 600/750mq ew respectively.

Assuming that you have guality gear, I would recomend lowering the dosage. It dependes on your body constitution, not just weight. A mesomorphi can handle more than an ectomorphic...

For me lowering the dosage, taking care, lay off the antibiotic, and shooting on Friday (so I can rest on SAT and SUN). Has helped allot.

redsamurai said:
long acting test esters ALWAYS do that to me. I pretty much count on getting sick within a week of my first shot. Two years ago I did a cycle of sus and by week 5 I'd had enough...........constantly "under the weather", no motivation to go the gym...........just wanted to stay home and jerk off. So what's the point?

That is so true... Sust did that to me... I just review my previous cycles logs... amanzing what one forgets.

Top Bottom