Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stay away from Pramipexole !!!

I've heard the sides alleviate, but yes I got sick from it as well. Have the bottle sitting there full in my med cabinet.

For me using prami and caber.... I pick prami. I have no sides using prami at all. I get sleepy so i take it before bed and sleep like a baby. Caber killed my sex drive and made me irritable. Everybody is different... You just have to find what works for you and what your running.

Im currently running pramipexole @ 0.25 for deca.. and that shit is basically keeping me up all night sweating bullets...my appetite is non-existent but i still eat, im nauseous all day bros.. stay away from prami it will make you sick as hell. im switching to caber.. anyone experience the same sides?

I ran prami at "recommended taper" starting at .25 in feb and had nasty sides so I bailed completely. Now I'm running at .10. Seriously, I'm pulling the dropper to .05 mL since my pram is 2 mg per mL. I'm taking it preemptively for my tren ace cycle and now it is doing exactly what it was supposed to do. I don't know if mine was severely concentrated or what but I've read a lot of bros on many boards pushing a safe taper pretty hard. Some are running 100 micrograms like me and just sticking to that. As the cliché line goes; "everybody responds differently." Prami is the tren of AIs, you really have to low-taper and see how YOUR body responds. Some can handle balls-to-the-wall doses from the gate but starting low is the safest route. I love prami now!

Top Bottom