Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting The Omega Project 1/2/08

Thanks for the response.

Wasn't confused on how to do it. Just wanted to make sure we were supposed to be doing both exercises.

Tooshort said:
Thanks for the response.

Wasn't confused on how to do it. Just wanted to make sure we were supposed to be doing both exercises.

:) I love doing both of these exercises, your tris feel great afterwards.

Another leg day under the belt. This day always seems to kick my butt the most. I do have to say that over the years although I did hit legs, I never seemed to do them as often or as enthusiastically as I should have. Boy am I paying for it now.

Diet:

Breakfast : oatmeal (whole oats ) made with 1% milk
Snack : N-large shake
lunch: turkey sub (extra meat) on whole wheat
dinner: Steak (double portion)
post workout shake : isopure

OK.

Somehow it always ends up that my two days off for the week fall on tues and wed due to my work schedule.

Back day is officially my favorite day of this routine. Again, the more I get used to the rep scheme and exercises the better I feel.

Diet fell off a bit today since it was a family members birthday so we had gone out for dinner. Tried to keep it as healthy as possible though.

Breakfast : Lovely lovely eggs, 3 whole, 2 whites , 2 slices wheat bread
snack : Protein shake
lunch: oven roasted turkey sandwich (double meat)
dinner: Shrimp/scallops w. pasta (yes I know not the best but like i said it was a special ocassion)
post workout shake : Isopure

Tooshort said:
OK.

Somehow it always ends up that my two days off for the week fall on tues and wed due to my work schedule.

Back day is officially my favorite day of this routine. Again, the more I get used to the rep scheme and exercises the better I feel.

Diet fell off a bit today since it was a family members birthday so we had gone out for dinner. Tried to keep it as healthy as possible though.

Breakfast : Lovely lovely eggs, 3 whole, 2 whites , 2 slices wheat bread
snack : Protein shake
lunch: oven roasted turkey sandwich (double meat)
dinner: Shrimp/scallops w. pasta (yes I know not the best but like i said it was a special ocassion)
post workout shake : Isopure

Bro I'm sitting here hungry as usual and I just read what your dinner was, man that sounds tasty!

Another day up..and another day under my belt.

My lifts have consistently gone up each week, not becuase I've been focusing on pushing more weight but just because it feels good and is getting easier to do the rep schemes.

By no means am I saying it is easy, it's just feeling more natural. This is coming off a 2 day rest which was not scheduled. I ended up going snowboarding this weekend so did not get to lift like I should have. I tried to make up for it by hitting chest hard tonight and hopefully it gets me back in the swing of things.

Diet

Breakfast 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2 pcs whole wheat toast
snack: isopure protein shake
lunch: turkey on whole wheat ( extra meat)
dinner: 2 chicken breasts and of course the leafy greens.

Post workout : isopure shake.

Another day...another workout.

Legs always seems to kick my butt. It is feeling better each week though. Now just need to really focus on the cardio on non leg days to get rid of the stubborn stomach fat. I've lost fat and my body is noticeably different than when I started. Still have a long long ways to go

Breakfast 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2 pcs whole wheat toast
snack: isopure protein shake
lunch: Tuna salad (lite mayo) on whole wheat pita
dinner: 2 pcs steak, leafy greens

postworkout : isopure shake

Excellent, things will start flowing more and more and will become second nature

as far as progress, DO NOT worry, and do not underestimate the level of positive stimuli the body is undergoing

iyour doing everything right ( diet, training, mind set, supps) all combined is a power stimuli to get results

Top Bottom