Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting The Omega Project 1/2/08

Took yesterday off.....going to lift this morning in about 20-30 min.

This will be the first morning workout session for me in over 3 years. Got a good meal under my belt and am hoping the amplify02 will kick in so I can get in a kick ass workout.....

Re: Starting The Omega Project 1/7/08

Workout was good, had a little more energy since it was during the day but not a substantial difference.

back/curls is possibly becoming my favorite workout/day.

Diet:

Breakfast : Oats (plain oats) and 2 whole eggs
lunch: 2 pcs salmon w/ 1/2 cup of brown rice . ( I'm not sure if this fits into the diet plan set forth by Omega but the salmon was staring me in the face and I couldnt resist)
snack : isopure shake
dinner : 2 chicken breasts, leafy greens
postworkout : isopure shake

No more smiling salmons after Omega's advice.

Started off the day on a good foot. Usual breakfast...breakdown of meals as follows:

Breakfast : 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2 pcs whole wheat toast
snack: myoplex protein bar
lunch: roasted turkey sandwich . I ended up adding 2 slices of cheese and 1 slice of roasted ham for flavor (not sure if this is ok) on whole wheat toast.
dinner : 2 pcs steak , leaft greens

Looking forward to needto's recipes. I find myself getting cravings one or twice a week. Mostly for either sugar or salts. I'm assuming its due to some deficiencies in my diet but hopefully I can work this out. I'm struggling to get some variety in the diet. It's not that I mind eating the things I eat, just trying to find ways to mix it up and keep a little variety on things.

Omega,

How would sushi made with brown rice as a lunch substitute fit into this diet? Is this a feasible option maybe once or twice a week ? (even sashimi for that matter)

On to todays workout.....chest/tri's worked out well. I find myself being pretty much spent once it comes to military press. I try to focus as much as possible on my shoulders to hit them as hard as possible.

All in all a good day. First time in a few weeks where I did not up the weight on each exercise. I'm trying to focus a bit more on the form and feel of each exercise. I found myself deviating from the pure form on the last few reps and it's not something I wanted to do. I want to stay as true to form as possible.

Good day overall.

Legs is brutal as always. Feeling better each time I do them....but after gets worse and worse. I suppose that is a good thing.

I see slight changes from the past 2 weeks and a noticeable difference overall from the beginning fo the program. The training and diet is doing well, although as always I feel like my diet can use a boost and fine tuning. It's by far my weakest point but I've been trying harder and harder to do well with it.

Snack: myoplex bar
Lunch : Oven roasted turkey w/ 1 slice cheese on whole wheat
dinner: 14 oz tuna steak, leafy greens

Took the last two days off, but will lift the remainder of the week so that the cycle does not break.

lunch: grilled chicken on whole wheat w/ lettuce
dinner: steak and leafy greens
postworkout : Isopure shake

Back + bi's: Another good workout. This has been a solid 2 weeks for the feel and form of the exercises. Rather than move up in weight I've been really trying to focus on the form and hitting the muscles from the correct motions.

OK. So I'll be the first to say that this week was dreadful when it came to lifting/diet.

02/01 and 02/02 were not bad. Typical days for lifting and diet.

However, superbowl sunday was obviously a disaster for the diet and lifting. Yes, I got a little too caught up in the giants winning :) . After that the week went down hill. Work, personal issues and dentist appt ended up kickin my ass this week. Missed Monday and Thurs due to work . Missed Tues and Wed due to the dentist. Today was back on track with the diet, but after getting home this late I have no energy to lift.

Tomorrow will be a new , revitalized workout. Diet will be back in check and the exercises will be back to the intensity they were. I'm almost ashamed to say I let the week go.

Haven't had much time to post lately.

Took the last two days off but looking to hit things hard again this weekend.

Ended up having to take almost 2 weeks off due to my work schedule.

It seems that whenever I get into a routine we either lose someone or get slammed with additional business. I suppose it pays the bills so I shouldn't be complaining.

As a testament to how good this routine has been for me, my stamina and lifts did not dwindle as much as they normally would have with the layoff. If anything the first two lifts were stronger than when I left!!! My stamina was down a little so the last few exercises did sustain some fatigue, but I suppose that is to be expected .

I must say it feels good to be back into the game after 2 weeks off.

Top Bottom