Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spatterson can u help me out?????

ripped1979

i'm trying to put together a workout routine for my girlfriend and my sister.. can u tell me what you do for a weekly routine.. by the way i read your nutrition chart and it looks great, and can i see a picture of you, preferbly before and after? thank you

pretty good spat

what about reps and sets what do u do for them.. how many sets and reps do you think is sufficient for cutting?

SPAT

KEEP IN MIND THIS GIRL IS 107LBS, I WOULDN';T MIND HER GAINING SOME MUSCLE.. MAYBE 5 OR TEN LBS...DO U THINK I SHOULD HAVE HER DO 3 SETS OF 10-15 REPS SOMEWHAT HEAVY?

"KEEP IN MIND THIS GIRL IS 107LBS, I WOULDN';T MIND HER GAINING SOME MUSCLE.. MAYBE 5 OR TEN LBS...DO U THINK I SHOULD HAVE HER DO 3 SETS OF 10-15 REPS SOMEWHAT HEAVY?"

YES LIFT HEAVY!! NOT somewhat heavy..HEAVY! Spatts gave you good advice...alternate heavy and light weeks...dont be real concerned with how many reps...sometimes you can get 6 sometimes 10...that third set is what is killer..and then try some drop sets and burn those fuckers out!

SPAT - has your butt always been your good body part or did you train it that way? What do you do for that thing?:p

Top Bottom