Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SPA anavar is definitely overrated!

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
Not for nothing but I have been running an anavar only cycle to see what the results would be. My plan was to use 35 mgs of SPA ever day and 10 mgs of TT ed. Also, I am using armidex .5mgs eod to cut back on some estrogenic fat and water retention. So far week 5 results are up 5 pounds and strenth is ok. Not really getting me a ripped look, but more a hard look. For the price of this shit, it should really work better. The only reason why it may be good b/c lack of sides and clean on the body. But I think it is overrated. I will let you know the end results.

Are you cutting or bulking? You can't expect to put on a bunch of weight AND get a ripped look, those are 2 opposing goals. Sounds more like a diet issue than a drug issue. If you put on 5 pounds in 5 weeks it doesn't sound like you're cutting so maybe that's why your "ripped" look isn't happening. If you're cutting and still managed to add 5 pounds then I don't think I'd be complaining too much.

Vageta said:
Are you cutting or bulking? You can't expect to put on a bunch of weight AND get a ripped look, those are 2 opposing goals. Sounds more like a diet issue than a drug issue. If you put on 5 pounds in 5 weeks it doesn't sound like you're cutting so maybe that's why your "ripped" look isn't happening. If you're cutting and still managed to add 5 pounds then I don't think I'd be complaining too much.

agreed!. Preach it brotha!

Consider the price you pay to be going towards the "cleanness" of the product in terms of side effects.

5lb sounds right on target for 5 weeks.

If you were expecting huge weight gains you're using the wrong drug. As far as being "ripped" no steroid is going to do that, only diet will accomplish this.

I did a eight week cycle and only gain 10 lbs, but I was still happy. Shit, I used to only gain 5lbs per year all natural.

Top Bottom