Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone please help me....

meal 4 - please get rid of that bread -:) 1/2 cup of brown rice or some fruit would be better.

Meal 5 - rice got to go; too late in the day to have that. Add veggies, etc..

Add some fat, girl -:) meal 1 and 6 - add 1tsp of Udo oil or some some almonds (count them - like 5 would be good)

i'm in a similar boat (as far as height, weight and weight-loss goals)!

Can you all suggest some more diet suggestions/meal plan ideas for those of us trying to lose body fat?
thanks! ;-)

Last edited:
grrl said:
i'm in a similar boat (as far as height, weight and weight-loss goals)!

Can you all suggest some more diet suggestions/meal plan ideas for those of us trying to lose weight and gain muscle?

thanks! ;-)

Breakfast ideas: 4-5 egg whites and 1 egg yolk (optional), oatmeal, (I sometimes eat high protein/fiber cereal); leftovers from dinner or lunch

Lunch ideas: turkey/tuna/chicken/fish/beef ~ 4 oz + carb (brown rice, yam) + veggies (I personally will also include homemade soups & chili here made with ground turkey or TVP and beans)

Dinner: Lose the starchy carbs now, stick to fibrous veggies, salads + protein

Snacks: Protein shakes, very small portions of protein, nuts, cottage cheese, etc

Make sure you include your healthy fats: ie walnuts or ANPB in your morning oatmeal, olive oil on your veggies & salads, flax in your oatmeal or shakes.....

Hopefully if I left anything out, someone else will chime in....

jenscats5 said:
... flax in your oatmeal or shakes.....

Thanks so mucb, jenscats5!

I'm currently taking flaxseed oil gel caps...
are those just as good as the powder flax or am I being dupped?

grrl said:
Thanks so mucb, jenscats5!

I'm currently taking flaxseed oil gel caps...
are those just as good as the powder flax or am I being dupped?

You know, I'm not sure....I use the ground flaxseed meal myself.....

And your welcome!! :heart:

Top Bottom