Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somebody shoot me, please

B

Big Johnson

Why can't I get over my worthless, no-good, lying whore of an ex-girlfriend? WHY? I can't even fully enjoy casual sex with her on my mind 24-7. I'm beginning to think I'm a lost cause. Someone, put me out of my misery before I call her or something. Its almost like she is the only chick alive as far as my heart is concerned. I need therapy.

It's kind of like trying to weaning yourself off drugs or cigarettes or some other addiction. Tapering down doesn't work. You've got to break it off. Completely.

If you don't, you will not see the other opportunities that may present themselves.

My ex-bf and I broke up well over a year ago. Even though he busted my nose in our final fist fight, I still wanted him back until recently. Moral: It takes time. Hang in there.

Now get out there and bang some tight pussies for May1010!

Good advice, May. I nailed a fat girl tonight, but guess who I thought of the whole time? Time...I have already wasted a year and a half on her. I wish there were some other way. I really do have every reason in the world to move on, but for some reason there is a part of me that still wants her as much as ever. Even with all the fucked up, evil shit she's done to me. I wonder how long this will take? I was hoping my anger and hurt would be enough to push me beyond it all, but I was wrong. This sucks. I wish I could rip out my feelings and be done with it.

big dog said:
Im going through the same thing bro, just went to the doc today for medication

Maybe that's what I need. At least something to help me sleep.

Here's a pic of me and my ex. I'm on the far left. My ex is next to me in the white shirt. He's from Argentina. We were together for a bit over 2 years. He beat the shit out of me and busted my nose because he suspected me of cheating on him.

View

Like I said, I only recently got over him.

Funny story: After he punched me in the nose for the last time, I was sitting on the floor of our apartment. Blood was pouring out of my nose. I looked up at him and said, "I am SOOOO over you." To this day, I think that's pretty funny.

Last edited:
Yeah bro, he prescribed me Celexta(sp) and good ole Xanax. I dont sleep either.

I wanted to start my summer cycle but it looks like Im not in the right state of mind

I may just take 2 cc of Test for 5 weeks because Im starting to lose weight

b.j. (may-that doesnt mean blowjob either)

all i can say is hang in there. go to the doc and get some sleeping med. it helped me. boy do i remember those days.

Scotty2hottie:

Rumor has it that you and N-V-R2Big are one and the same!

Damn, May. You look like you could take him. Well, we have both had our noses broken by significant others :D I don't get people who hit the ones they care about. The only time I'll ever hit someone is if I care nothing for them.

Big Dog, this sucks for us. I guess the only thing to do is ride it out and see how it goes. I'm on a cycle right now, but its not helping any. Maybe holding off is a good idea. Good luck to you, bro.

Top Bottom