Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somebody shoot me, please

May1010 said:
Scotty2hottie:

Rumor has it that you and N-V-R2Big are one and the same!

why, because i agreed with him on the saints post and madbomber got mad. let me guess who started that rumor!

i hardly ever post on here. i hardly have time to. i am entirely too busy to be on this board like some of you although i do enjoy it. i wish i could have a couple of names but i barely have time to have just one.

.......................and the only reason that i replied is because i go to school in new olreans and i also dislike the saints.

Big Johnson said:
Damn, May. You look like you could take him

Oh I took him, baby! Several times ... actually, he weighed about 40 pounds more than me. He's 6'2" and 190. He just looks skinny in the pic.

As for physical violence, it's very prevalent in gay relationships. But, I also don't understand why anyone would want to harm someone they care for.

Just remember, you're a man. You can never hit a woman! No matter what she does.

Just move on. There's someone out there who's much better suited for you.

Just imagine that by now for sure she has moved on and has been tagged by somebody else multiple times.

Hope this helps

may, in a gay relationship who goes to jail and gets labeled the equivalant to a woman beater?

even though women do things that warrant a smack and they know it. they use the excuse that guys cant hit women and they use it to their advantage.

***no i have not hit any but boy do i want to sometimes.

scotty your post do remind me of NVR, bro

IF you go to UNO, What two big buildings are they in process of finishing

scotty2hotty said:
may, in a gay relationship who goes to jail and gets labeled the equivalant to a woman beater?

In my experience, we just duked it out and tore up the place until I got tired. Actually, my ex was very caring and nurturing afterwards. He even butterflied a cut on my eye brow once. Then, the make up sex was killer!

We never called the police.

big dog, i have no clue. i dont pay attention to that stuff. i am always in the business building. i eat in the cove and i used to live in privateer place. i live on maple street off of st. charles uptown now.

i sat out last semester. i havent made up my mind yet whether to return this fall or next spring.

Last edited:
Big Johnson said:
[snip]...Even with all the fucked up, evil shit she's done to me. I wonder how long this will take? I was hoping my anger and hurt would be enough to push me beyond it all, but I was wrong. This sucks. I wish I could rip out my feelings and be done with it.

AH HA!
Said the blind chick.

(see, like I said before Big J does offer me great insight.)

Now, what would the boys of elite say in a moment like this???

DUDE!

F**K her best friend.

(ok guy, this is crazy. I've been reading your stuff too often, but humor me... come on that's something ya'll would say right? Right? )

:( Sorry Big J, that does suck. You could try keeping an eye out for someone else that would rock your world. You know not actually look frantically, but just keep an eye peeled for a keeper. ;)

velvett said:
DUDE!

F**K her best friend.

I already thought of that. However, her best friend is like seven months pregnant and I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it at the moment. I will rethink my options a month or two after she delivers and let you know how it goes.

Top Bottom