Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some professional pics taken after my show

Pics look great!! Your hamstrings resemble steel cables.

Its funny. . .you and I have similar builds, except my waist is a couple inches thicker. . lol. Other than that I see a number of similarities.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, with the hamstrings although they were tough to see when I was heavier, I figured there is no way I can deadlift 500lbs for 10's and not have any.

All things considered. I'm happy with my physique, I figure if I can keep adding mass to this frame then I can definitely do damage at the higher levels of competition

the stats change all the time, I was 235lbs just under 5'9" at just over 12% bf when I started the contest diet. i stepped on stage at 180lbs at 4.5%, and was 188lbs the next day, when these were taken

tuc biscuit said:
What areas do you want to improve on for next time?

overall mass, at least 10lbs more for the next show, upper back thickness, calves to name a few. I also came in really flat show day, so I have some ideas to change that

Am I right in saying you have quite low, hanging shoulders (similar to arnold), what have you done to try and combat this, I have the same 'problem' if you can call it that.

Top Bottom