Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some gosh awful pics....

Thanks FitFossil......I love working shoulders and back. Two of my favorite workout days. The spare tire seems to hang a little more loosly around my back . :mix:

Ann

Pierced nipps & tongue. O the orange nails love it. My nails are orange & black, not for Halloween either.:) By the way no spare tire there. I have a spare tire & no what one looks like. When I post my pictures all will see a spare tire.
:D

Badgirl1:devil:

:p

pictures???? hello. pierced nips? ouch! pierced tongue..i actually had itdone a few years ago and took it out one time for the dentist and just decided to not put it back in. orange and black nails...?? you gotta post your pics girl.

tripleV
Nails do not showin pre pictures.But when we do pictures Sat before concert I will have my husbandalso show nails. Nipps did not hurt,just a pin prick.

What concert are you going to Badgirl1 ??? My hubby teases me about getting my clit pierced....I told him when he gets a Prince Albert, then i will do mine ;) I heard nipple piercings make you more sensitive. And triple v....your tongue---now that must of friggin hurt :bawling:

Ann

GODSMACK concert.Yes nipples are more sensitive. I agree when the get that pierced I told my husband the same thing. Man love the tongue ring!!!

Godsmack!! Now were talking a good concert. Love to workout to that head banging stuff :p My hubby once had a chance to be a bouncer who stand right below the stage, and keep the fans in order. Needless to say he didnt, but would of been back stage passes to meet the band :bawling: Hows the workout going badgirl1???

Top Bottom