Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some gosh awful pics....

ann!!!! Looks great girl! Wish my "spare tire" was that small... ! BTW great smile! I'm sure you will get rave reviews on the blue bra too!;)

I know the bra and panty was a bit out of place.....but kind of liked my legs in that one :) Did that pic late one night for my hubby, while he was out of town. Took some others, but they would have to be posted in the Womens Pictures section :) THanks for the compliments....

thanks ann...sooooo much. you look fabulous!

don't cry. there ain't nothing to cry about. work those legs hun...i have the same problem in my upper body, nothing there :(

what a transformation. i too used to be a cardio queen. ;)

now we are all a little more exposed....:D

and we can all have great gains to compare soon enough.

:kiss:

Thanks so much Small....hey I saw your pics posted in the Womens Picture section......you look so pretty :) Still cannot get over your resemblance to you know who :) Sounds like someone has got a big ole crush on you over there :)

heehee thanks.. yeah i think he does.

when i get a cam i'll make some pics for you guys here... we'll get out the microscope looking for my 4-pack ;)

Thanx girls....all my inspiration is here in these boards---not at my gym----thats for sure !!! Ok Triple V----- today is the start of your day to rock!! Lets get that "diesel" thing going ;) BTW---have your worked out yet today?? If so, were you mentally sharper, knowing what was running thru your veins??????? hee hee

Top Bottom